BBK Throttle Body Dyno Results.....Amazing

Last edited:
Hello Carl,
I just wanted to let you know that our twin throttle body for the 04-06 Dodge Ram will be ready to ship shortly. If you would like to make a purchase, please refer to our dealer locater link on the bbk website. Thanks for your patience.
Priscilla Welton
Order Desk
BBK Performance
P: 951-296-1771 ext 202
F: 951-296-9024
www.bbkperformance.com

maybe?????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
Hello Carl,
I just wanted to let you know that our twin throttle body for the 04-06 Dodge Ram will be ready to ship shortly. If you would like to make a purchase, please refer to our dealer locater link on the bbk website. Thanks for your patience.
Priscilla Welton
Order Desk
BBK Performance
www.bbkperformance.com

This is the same message I got today also........:congrats: :slug: :slug:

Quick

QuickSilver said:
This is the same message I got today also........:congrats: :slug: :slug:

Quick

dam 8-12 weeks blew by :p

ZCx said:
Hello Carl,
Priscilla Welton
Order Desk
BBK Performance
www.bbkperformance.com

Hope they didnt make one for the hemi :p

ZCx said:
dam 8-12 weeks blew by :p
I don't know about paying out front....these babies aren't even in production yet. :slug:
Now that they have let so much time pass without a word, including taking the phone off the hook! :argh:
NO money from me until I see the product.... :dontknow:

Quick

Saw them at SEMA last week. I was told it is still not ready for delivery:dontknow:

There is a TB mod from someone else coming soon;)

SEMA2009012.jpg

SEMA2009013.jpg

SEMA2009014.jpg

Last edited:
Cherry Performance said:
Saw them at SEMA last week. I was told it is still not ready for delivery:dontknow:

There is a TB mod from someone else coming soon;)

SEMA2009012.jpg

SEMA2009013.jpg

SEMA2009014.jpg

sounds verrrry interestin:rock: :burnout: :rock:

OK, how the hell can they justify "Enhances underhood looks"?:dontknow:

I have one (minus the cable bracket), and it looks damn near identical to a stocker.:eek:

JUST MAKE THE DAMNED BRACKET ALREADY!!!:argh:

Hi Thomas,
We are expecting to release this part by 12/1/09. I'll go ahead and take your information down so that you can be notified when the part is ready. We appreciate your patience.

Priscilla Welton
Order Desk
BBK Performance
www.bbkperformance.com

Are they actually setting a date now???????????????

flchub said:
stinker should make one of these so i can buy it for my home depot truck
actually I farmed it out to help out cherry performance get started, he has one of mine and should have them soon.

I think everyone should send Black Pearl a pm on the TB and get him off his ass;)

Where is Trainman on this issue...it has been 9 months since he has posted on this thread...he started it...????

I still have my X-metal TB brand new in the package. Worth selling and going for this one? Much more bling on the X-metal one but I am more interested in functionality.

I think you'll be waiting for the BBK for a loooong time. I'd go with the one Cherry Performance is coming out with;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back