BBK Update

moparracing said:
seems like they could have removed more material, bigger holes.... oh well.:dontknow:

it's tempting, but $500.00 for 5hp, hmmmm........

What where the gains with the x-metal and Roe? They both had issues for the guys running the stock intake. This is a twin blade the others are single blade.

Last edited:
i'd like to see a back to back comparison of a single blade vs the BBK on the same truck on the same day. just to get undeniable proof of both.

hell with it. somebody send me the BBK and i'll use my truck as the test rig!:D

Appears to be a great product, however I do agree with the rest of the guys, 100.00/per hp is pricey

better than stock??? yep

will there be one on my engine??? yep

:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Stinker said:
do they have a part # for the ram specific one yet?

if so i can check an see what I can do on them

PM Quicksilver he has the #, I do not remember what # he told me. I just emailed BBK for the info.

Last edited:
so does this include the blades,shaft, all assembled?...i hope so for that price:argh:

Saw a couple at dcperformance in the box (not for our Truck) and they were in one piece.
The whole thing came out of the box at one time......:D
To bad it didn't fit my Truck :(

Quick

my lil bud is out of the office tommorrow, just got her email, but will check wednesday as soon as she comes back in, not sure really what we can do, but will def find out

moparracing said:
is this the number for an RC, QC or both ?:dontknow:

It is for both. The only thing not on the throttle body is the TPS. You remove yours and add to this. It is supplied with 4 new bolts. I have my old TB and screws in a box.

Just a side note. The 10 runs great with this.

jrangel said:
Just a side note. The 10 runs great with this.

i like side notes :rock::burnout::congrats::rock::burnout::congrats:

spoke with priscilla at BBK and evidently it is not in full production yet, and dont have a set price as of yet on the one for our trucks at this moment.:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back