best cam

lets keep the fightin' words to a minimum cause the 2 extra pistons is not cheatin, that is what these trucks are all about! and pound for pound and truck for truck these things EAT hemi's!!!! :bootyshake:

Hucksrt10 said:
lets keep the fightin' words to a minimum cause the 2 extra pistons is not cheatin, that is what these trucks are all about! and pound for pound and truck for truck these things EAT hemi's!!!! :bootyshake:
I have looked at a few srt 10 and have determined the reason for the slow times are the two vestigial pistons up front.

I have a few vids of some 10s at the track shortly after they had eaten some Hemis, they must of been full because they were moving SLOW!

:D

Last edited:
:D now are we talking about running vehicals or broke and or running :(

boy did this thread go south quick! Never try a viper truck on their forum...do that behind our backs like everyone else :D...listen, more money = more power...We have 10's that are running 10's and there are deisel trucks running 9's...You obviously had a lot of money to put into your truck to get those numbers, but I still have a 10 inch dick :D

King Kong said:
boy did this thread go south quick! Never try a viper truck on their forum...do that behind our backs like everyone else :D...listen, more money = more power...We have 10's that are running 10's and there are deisel trucks running 9's...You obviously had a lot of money to put into your truck to get those numbers, but I still have a 10 inch dick :D
Well you should let go of it im sure he is in pain by now:D

All in fun.

OSO said:
I want a shot at a 501rwhp truck:)
I will be at Famoso Drag Strip friday night 6/12/09 at 7pm and I will hand your 6.4 liter Hemi its NA Ass. I am stock block ,cam, heads with exhaust work , a ported intake and BBK throttle body, a DC Performance tune and I dynoed 502 RWHP at DC Performance.....plus I shift my own gears....unlike the Hemi girls....Also if you saw the Videos from the May 9 GTG in Sacramento, you would have seen the quickest NA Hemi from Northern Cal ( the entire truck was gutted, including door panels) go down in defeat by more than 5 or 6 lengths...even though he RED - LIGHTED big time, and on that run I only ran 12.42...poor starting line prep to blame. I know this is short notice....but maybe in the future we will get a chance to square off.:rock: And try to remember you are on the VIPER Truck club website, so expect some backlash.:D

Trainman said:
I will be at Famoso Drag Strip friday night 6/12/09 at 7pm and I will hand your 6.4 liter Hemi its NA Ass. I am stock block ,cam, heads with exhaust work , a ported intake and BBK throttle body, a DC Performance tune and I dynoed 502 RWHP at DC Performance.....plus I shift my own gears....unlike the Hemi girls....Also if you saw the Videos from the May 9 GTG in Sacramento, you would have seen the quickest NA Hemi from Northern Cal ( the entire truck was gutted, including door panels) go down in defeat by more than 5 or 6 lengths...even though he RED - LIGHTED big time, and on that run I only ran 12.42...poor starting line prep to blame. I know this is short notice....but maybe in the future we will get a chance to square off.:rock: And try to remember you are on the VIPER Truck club website, so expect some backlash.:D
I am far from being the fastest N/A Hemi but its been enough so far :)Would love to get beat by a 10 at least once but im not going to sand bag it:D

As for shifting a manual would be easir to shift than the shyit i have to do :argh: Damn foot switch for spliting gears with the gear vendors and a 727 with a reverse manual valve body not sure what i was thinking.

Backlash i have taken more verbel abuse while making love:D

Quote OSO "Would love to get beat by a 10 at least once"

Well then...how many times do you want to race?:D :D :D :D I've gone quicker than 12.889, even when I miss a shift!

I'll bring this back. Call Joe at PBJ . I've got his custom cam and know it help me get over 700 rwhp with stock heads.

Trainman said:
Quote OSO "Would love to get beat by a 10 at least once"

Well then...how many times do you want to race?:D :D :D :D I've gone quicker than 12.889, even when I miss a shift!
LoL :rock: Im hoping i do to now 200lbs lighter lower first and second gear. Now if i can just get the trans to last more than 200 miles:D

hemi killr Sorry about the hijack talk to stinker i believe he can take care of you.

Trainman said:
Post a time slip ......along with the specs of your FULLY BUILT MOTOR...then we'll have to specify NA BUILT and NA STOCK (block, cam and heads).:rock: Besides...I don't think you beat 115.887MPH by 5 MPH....I think you said 117 which is 1.113 mph better....Please clarify.
seems to me everyone in the timeslips section should post a timeslip.....:D

now this NA built vs NA stock is debatable...... isn't you NA stock also got different hood/fenders & missing a few items like the passenger seat, tailgate, spare......? :dontknow:
lot's of things make a truck faster, not just mods to the engine..... i think even rottenronnie is after the NA record with his NA built..... ;)

moparracing said:
seems to me everyone in the timeslips section should post a timeslip.....:D

now this NA built vs NA stock is debatable...... isn't you NA stock also got different hood/fenders & missing a few items like the passenger seat, tailgate, spare......? :dontknow:
lot's of things make a truck faster, not just mods to the engine..... i think even rottenronnie is after the NA record with his NA built..... ;)
:dito:

soo who has ran a built n/a 10 and what timesdid they run beside tooloe:dontknow:
but the way i see it a built n/a 10 is just beggin for a TT set up:rock: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
soo who has ran a built n/a 10 and what timesdid they run beside tooloe:dontknow:
but the way i see it a built n/a 10 is just beggin for a TT set up:rock: :burnout:
I only got to run mine once before I sold it. I think I went 12.57@111 or 112. It's in the timeslips section.

That was in hot weather without a bunch of stuff stripped off the truck.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back