Best Exhaust

SRTZX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need Your Help guys! I want to replace my Factory OEM Exhaust on my 05 QC. Looking for suggestions of the best one without getting too crazy loud!!!
This is my weekend toy, and just want the deeper rumble....
ideasSS!!!!!?

Tampa (MacDill AFB) Viper QC Truck Owner! :confused:

if you want quiet, but not loud,
magnaflow
mopar/borla

not much else sounds as good , and maggies arent too popular here:eek:

I have thought about Borla, havent checked mopar but will, thanks

Got it! I'm still learning about this Truck!! I love it and learning alot from this site!

Mopar's exhaust is made by Borla... sounds awesome
Billy Boat makes one of the best exhaust but you're gonna spend some $!
I have had both exhaust systems, like both of them very much. The BB has a deeper tone than the Borla/Mopar. the BB tips are better looking in my opinion.

Now tell me about the Billy Boat exhaust?? the ones I have heard do sound really sick!! just really loud all the time???

Fellow Kawi Rider here 2005 ZX10

BB dont stock them anymore, but will make them to order, so it may take a week or more to get depending on how backed up they are.

but mopar is right they are the best quality out there, but run around the $1300 mark I think it was

l have a full BB system on my truck (04 RC) and it sounds awesome and unique, and any of the NE guys that have heard it will agree, as well as Prof has heard it not too long ago might have an opinion. Sounds more like a snotty V-8 than a V-10, IMO..

fastbill said:
l have a full BB system on my truck (04 RC) and it sounds awesome and unique, and any of the NE guys that have heard it will agree, as well as Prof has heard it not too long ago might have an opinion. Sounds more like a snotty V-8 than a V-10, IMO..

I heard in a video clip somewhere what the BB exhaust sounds like from a 10 rushing off.. WOW, it sounds intimidatingly great.

I have a Borla catback and like it alot. If don't want it to loud Keep the cats on. I'm running catless and I have set off car alarms. At the track they told me I'm at 97 db's.

I just went to BB website and I pretty much made up my mind, BB catback exhaust sounds nice

B&B
I have their full system with Hi-flow cats behind the factory exhaust manifolds and like the deep sound. No pop on decel and free flowing...

Another one for Billy Boat here. I LOVE it. I wanted the deepest sounding exhaust for these trucks and from my research prior to buying, B&B was easily the deepest. Not a fan of the tinny sounding squeaky exhausts some of these trucks have, not sure what exhaust systems/brands make them sound that way but, yeah, not my cup of tea lol. A few vids below of The Batram with the B&B, one quick reference vid through normal driving situations, 110mph drive by, slow take off, idle, start, etc, I made it especially for situations like this - as reference. I'm running long tube headers, catless mids and full 3" exhaust. I was told by the reps that a catless is no louder than a free flow so if your state laws allow catless, then go catless. ;) The whole system isn't loud LOUD, just right IMO, definitely hear it coming, starting, driving and when you open it up, take tissues...........and not for your mouth. :p The other video is just one I made but has good exhaust note references. Check out the stickied thread on Exhausts too, obviously. :D

Batram Billy Boat Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSRSXUx9Q4k

The Batram Returns Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAiC8iqjN5g

:rock:

I have the BB exhaust and was nervous about the cost at first. Once I got it installed, well worth the money:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back