BLACK TRUCK THREAD ONLY!!!!!!!

Me (front) and Axxel (rear)

apow.jpg

I got through the first page

Stoln is drunk off your ass..(Gota luv that Jack)... yeah i know you may not drink ... sorry tiz yer loss.... ANyhow.... I Like being one on the dark side of the SRT-10z... I'd Luv to show a pic.... but I only have pics on the other board.... I tried on this board and it seemz that it wont last for more than a couple of days... I may have ferked something up , but my attachmet doesnt wanna seem to show on another a thread on this board. SO I'm sorry I can't show a pic here but I Promise my girl iz on the dark side an' I luv her:):dontknow:

catch me somewhere:)

Last edited:
1234.jpg

12345.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

ALL of these pictures were provided by Stretch himself. I appreciate it brother. Take care and thank you for taking care of my Marine

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
...I tried on this board and it seemz that it wont last for more than a couple of days... I may have ferked something up , but my attachmet doesnt wanna seem to show on another a thread on this board.

Upload your photos to www.photobucket.com (free service) copy the lowest address under the thumbnail and paste it here...that should work for you.

By the way, welcome to the site.

joemags54 said:
Prolem with me, is , how to send wheels out to California and leave truck on jack stands? Booked room at the Hard Rock Hotel. Oct 19th-Oct 21st. See ya Sunday night.

Well my approach may not be for everyone...I bought four wheels from Wifey, had her send them to PermaStar. The sent the finished product to me and Wifey sold mine to a guy in Texas, and I shipped him my OEM.

I intended to get it done in the winter but got held up by an engine builder that could not do what he said he could do...so that wasted three months of the winter.

Black

Heres mine

Attachments

• pieatthebeac 350.jpg
    pieatthebeac 350.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 71
  • pieatthebeac 324.jpg
    pieatthebeac 324.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 41
  • pieatthebeac 328.jpg
    pieatthebeac 328.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 43
  • pieatthebeac 348.jpg
    pieatthebeac 348.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 47
There are a lot of black trucks that are awesome. MoPower, Prof, Stinker, Big Worm, Carlwaski, Tone, FastFood, IH8CHEVYS, Black1, Axxel, SRTBrad, BeGood... Too many more to mention. But if I had to chose a favorite that I know I would drive without changing a thing, that would have to be Prof’s mix of Beauty and the Beast..

Venom Power said:
There are a lot of black trucks that are awesome. MoPower, Prof, Stinker, Big Worm, Carlwaski, Tone, FastFood, IH8CHEVYS, Black1, Axxel, SRTBrad, BeGood... Too many more to mention. But if I had to chose a favorite that I know I would drive without changing a thing, that would have to be Prof’s mix of Beauty and the Beast..
I appreciate it. I want to drive PROF's as well. I think he got those permastar wheels, I know it is shiney. Plus he has got the S/C and I still have not seen one of these trucks with a ROE. But appreciate the comments

Big Worm said:
...I want to drive PROF's as well. I think he got those permastar wheels, I know it is shiney. Plus he has got the S/C and I still have not seen one of these trucks with a ROE. But appreciate the comments

Put in for a few days leave, catch a hop to Chicago, bunk in here with us and drive the blown Roe TSTM...

I owe my life and military career to a long line of NCO's who kept me out of trouble over a long career. I will never be able to get even.

Roy

Prof said:
Put in for a few days leave, catch a hop to Chicago, bunk in here with us and drive the blown Roe TSTM...

I owe my life and military career to a long line of NCO's who kept me out of trouble over a long career. I will never be able to get even.

Roy
Roy,

do not think i will not take you up on your offer. I know this girl out there, wow. But if you hear the door bell it will be me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back