Bradenton 11/4 GTG

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a GTG at Bradenton MSP Next sat? Me and Perm were thinkin of going and thought it would be cool toget 5 or 6 trucks there. It would be my first run in a year almost and Im gonna give it a shot. Just add to the thread so we can get a count. Im gonna call and see what we can do as far as fees etc....

Meeee Meeee Meeee.....I'm in as long as its on a Weekend. I hear they run on Saturdays over there. My bro w/ a Stang says that track has killer traction and is prepped way better than Morosso!! Lets Do It!!!!! I can get my brother w/ his CTSV and other friend w/ a Stang to come also. I'd think 2ndChance, Litemup, VPRHLR, MiamiSRT10 and Venomous should aslo be in!

Sounds like a blast :rock:

Perm is ready to roll, keep us posted on what you find out.....I'll send some PM's and see if we can get some more peeps....caravan from Jax to Orlando to Bradenton :D

All of us East Coast boys can caravan over....RRROOOOAAADDDDDD TTRRIPPP! If you want Ill see about a cheap hotel that we can get thrown out of....hehehehe....The traction is KILLER at that track...and they are real cool about the rules. I rode in my truck with a passenger runing sub 13 runs with NO HELMETS!! Try that at Moroso....

Blakewilder said:
All of us East Coast boys can caravan over....RRROOOOAAADDDDDD TTRRIPPP! If you want Ill see about a cheap hotel that we can get thrown out of....hehehehe....The traction is KILLER at that track...and they are real cool about the rules. I rode in my truck with a passenger runing sub 13 runs with NO HELMETS!! Try that at Moroso....

Fawking sweet.....yeah, let me know what you find out about fees and hotels and stuff.....as I have never been there, I dunno where anything is :dontknow:

Oh, and post up some info on the bewber bars :rock:

Cheetah is right down the street!!!!!5 mins from the track and they already know about us! My bill was 3500 bucks last time we went....:rock: :rock: They said the lapdances were only $20 bucks.....I thought that meant all night!:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Yeah!

Blake

Blakewilder said:
Cheetah is right down the street!!!!!5 mins from the track and they already know about us! My bill was 3500 bucks last time we went....:rock: :rock: They said the lapdances were only $20 bucks.....I thought that meant all night!:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Yeah!

Blake

FFFFFing AWESOME!!!! Road Trip SRT10 Caravan for shizzle!!!!!! Nothing more fun than blazing across the state in a pack of venom infested HP junkies! I'm down for a cheap hotel we can get thrown out of! I've never been to a Cheetah so I'll be looking forward to that as much as the racing!!!! I heard the restrictions at Bradenton are lax......I want someone to ride along w/ me and shoot an in cab video that would be sweet!:rock:

Im in for the camera man gig....!! Think I can catch a ride over with ya too?? Cuz Ill be driving my truck back:rock: FINALLY!!! The girl's a comin home!!!! My OL is like....you have another truck???:dontknow: She's never even seen it:D

Rice Eater said:
FFFFFing AWESOME!!!! Road Trip SRT10 Caravan for shizzle!!!!!! Nothing more fun than blazing across the state in a pack of venom infested HP junkies! I'm down for a cheap hotel we can get thrown out of! I've never been to a Cheetah so I'll be looking forward to that as much as the racing!!!! I heard the restrictions at Bradenton are lax......I want someone to ride along w/ me and shoot an in cab video that would be sweet!:rock:

I'll do the vid if you gotta camera and promise not to hit the wall :D

Cool...I'll let you each do a ride along camera gig....I won't hit the wall!

Blake you can catch a ride w/ me.....any chance you can get dropped off in Ft. Laud so we can meet up w/ 2nd chance and jump on Alligator Alley?

10 minutes away from the Bradenton track....at True Performance. The new Suncoast tranny arrives later today and they are gonna install it either tonight or tomorrow morning. They are gonna put a few miles on her and then get right back to tuning. Dyno is sched for Tues am....

Blake....So are you thinking/planning on November 4th? Wanna blast over Friday afterwork or go Sat Morning and spend Sat night there? How are the girls at the local Cheetah anyways?????:dontknow: :rock:

Local Cheetah is ok....Pompano is OFF THE CHAIN! Sarasota is nicer than WPB....its almost an exact copy of Pompano....VERY NICE and hot chicks. ill go over on friday and we can get hammered at Cheetahs and then crash at the Hotel...get up Sat and head over to True and grab the truck.

Yes, I have the VEC. Its good for the money and IF installed properly it works pretty good. You have to be careful cuz it gives you the ability to completely change your tune and you can blow up yer shit if you mess something up. The way to do it is to have the tuner make you flash cards and you swipe them....for example, I have 4 cards
1. Pump gas Street tune (everyday driving)
2.Pump gas Race tune with nitrous
3.Race gas with Nitrous (6 degrees of timing pulled)+ water meth spraying
4. Race gas No Nitrous (set for 12.5 af LEAN)less water meth

Blakewilder said:
Local Cheetah is ok....Pompano is OFF THE CHAIN! Sarasota is nicer than WPB....its almost an exact copy of Pompano....VERY NICE and hot chicks. ill go over on friday and we can get hammered at Cheetahs and then crash at the Hotel...get up Sat and head over to True and grab the truck.

Sounds like a plan! Who else is in!?

Damn Blake...its great to hear your "upside" again. Have a ball...and give us a low 10 pass!

WHew.....I hope so man...I doubt ill be able to get a 10 but ill try real hard....Im gonna have my double adjustable billet shocks on with my slicks and my new shaved calipers....im sure its gonna take some time to learn how to drive this thing again.....

Blakewilder said:
WHew.....I hope so man...I doubt ill be able to get a 10 but ill try real hard....Im gonna have my double adjustable billet shocks on with my slicks and my new shaved calipers....im sure its gonna take some time to learn how to drive this thing again.....

Double adjusttable billet shocks.......damn!!!!! Maybe you can put those on my truck for a run! J/K! I can't wait to witness this overhauled beast come to life!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back