Bradenton 11/4 GTG

Rice Eater said:
Double adjusttable billet shocks.......damn!!!!! Maybe you can put those on my truck for a run! J/K! I can't wait to witness this overhauled beast come to life!

Hell, I just wanna run one pass in the 13's :D

I can't wait to see you guys run, this is gonna kick a$$

Blake if you'll be on the slicks.....you'll be charging hard! You're gonn bump Nowwhat out of that #2 spot on the Timeslip Database!!! Hell probably Zex too! I'm going to get the bottle pressure up to about 1600 and let her rip! hahahahah!

Im hoping.....Im sure ill be running high twelves at first...hopefully after I get used to her Ill make a run for the title....or hit the bottle! yeeeahaahhhhh

DAM IT!!! I wish i would have know about this eariler. I always miss out on this shit!!! I cant do it this month. I just bought a new house and i am closing that weekend. Plus the truck is going into the shop for preventive maintance (tune-up). and my mom's having surgery. damit,damit!!!

but i am sure u will have a good time. Take lots of pics and i dont mean of the track.

I'm IN!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Anybody coming through Orlando, let's work out a schedule.

Brat, where you at?!

Gotta make sure Kenny gets the word too! How about Marc T?

2nd my thoughts are w/ you and your mom hope she is ok. congrats on the new house! we'll take pics of all the Bolt-Ons for ya...wink

ntw0.....lookin forward to meeting ya! Are you going to do some more broadies in the hotel parking lot at 3am after cheetah? You gotta show me how to load that into a signature! I want one of me doing a staging burnout!

ntw0rk said:
I'm IN!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Anybody coming through Orlando, let's work out a schedule.

Brat, where you at?!

Gotta make sure Kenny gets the word too! How about Marc T?
dude wont be able to make it,doing a truck show that sunday will be detailing all day sat. and kennys truck is still at roe.:dontknow:

brat said:
dude wont be able to make it,doing a truck show that sunday will be detailing all day sat. and kennys truck is still at roe.:dontknow:

ahhhh come on over to bradenton burn some rubber with us and run her through the Shell Carwash on the way home!:dontknow:

brat said:

Even if his truck is still at ROE, I will pick him up and take his sorry ass to the track! :eek: :D

I want one of me doing a staging burnout!
No probs Rice! I will get some vid of you and take care of it!! Ummm, I don't know about me doing any more broadies in the parking lot... we'll have to wait and see. :angel:

h

Rice Eater said:
ahhhh come on over to bradenton burn some rubber with us and run her through the Shell Carwash on the way home!:dontknow:

Yeah!! C'mon Earl! If you would coat that baby with Zaino it would be a whole lot easier to wash! :D

:rock: :rock:

Dudes!! I am not going to be able to make it! The move that my work has been "planning" for weeks is finally getting underway, TODAY! I will be working 14-15 hour days for the next week or two. Gonna be very busy.

However, if some of you come through Orlando, I can probably get some time off for a dinner out, or something like that.

Let me know.

Sorry!! :(

OK, what's the schedule yo???

I can leave Jax on Friday anytime after noon....anyone wanna caravan???

After that, I'm up for dinner w Scott if he can swing it....then maybe party in Bradenton that night :dontknow:

Saturday is open, but need to be in the office Sunday morning, so probably depart Sat night or early on Sunday....anyone made travel plans, have a schedule yet???

Thanks,

Jason

Still havent heard whats up with the track.....i think they have an ecent planned for Sat.....I think we can still attend the event and race but It wont be JUST US! AS londg as thats cool.....were on!

anyone have the link to Bradenton?

I may try to make it, not sure, but they have a race first of december I want to make

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back