Brother passes up new M10 Chally for this????

Pics from the Nats

Here are some pics from Petty's display at the Mopar Nationals.

MoparNationals2010069.jpg

MoparNationals2010070.jpg

MoparNationals2010071.jpg

Similar to the wheels I run on one of the "Regals".

GNXClonePICS006.jpg

GNXClonePICS006.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'd take your GN (X?) over that chally any day!

Richard Petty's signature sure does have a lot of loopty loops in it.

NorCal SRT-10 said:

I'd take your GN (X?) over that chally any day!

Richard Petty's signature sure does have a lot of loopty loops in it.[/QUOTE]

I'd put oncebitten's GN up against any Challenger around here!!!! His car is badass and rides way better than my truck!!!

Yep, GN is my vote.

hahaha... Oncebitten stole the show with that GNX photo!

Mickster, real clean Elco, just not a fan of Elcos newer than 1970. Really well done though.

Each their own! Thanks for those MOPAR Nationals Pics. The R/T is on it's way to Randleman today for the little tweaks. Oughtta' be in my hands in 10 days (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). That's probably an overly optimistic PIPE dream...:rock:

What are the week areas of the chally's ---drive train,Rear end, brakes etc... any upgrades needed to other areas of the car to handle the power mods on that are going on the Petty challenger?????????

VIPR PWR said:
What are the week areas of the chally's ---drive train,Rear end, brakes etc... any upgrades needed to other areas of the car to handle the power mods on that are going on the Petty challenger?????????

Oddly enough, Petty won't do anything to the drive train or rear end. They do require that the base car be the six speed with 3.73:1 final drive ratio. Brakes are Brembo Gran Turismo so at least I'll be able to STOP quick...:dontknow:

Oh, and the Predator will get rid of that RIDICULOUS skip shift CRAP!!

That shit looks nice. Don't know about that 60G. But if you got it and like get it.

MOPAR 10 said:
Oh, and the Predator will get rid of that RIDICULOUS skip shift CRAP!!

Need to explain SKIP SHIFT CRAP is that something like traction control?? Remember I'm an automatic driver:D Is the predator going to be set for your new mods???

Last edited:
skip shift is on all t56/6060/even the earlier borg warner 6spd transmissions...

it's kind of a "lockout"...if you're at 25% throttle, it will make you shift from 1st to 4th....unless you unlock it with a tuner or install and eliminator in the trans...bout a $25 fix, and it plugs right in...

Couldn't have said it better myself...they started putting them on in order to avoid that guzzler tax. It artificially boosts MPG to pass CAFE standards...Nice thought but a pain in the 4th point of contact (A$$) nonetheless...

MOPAR 10 said:
Oddly enough, Petty won't do anything to the drive train or rear end. They do require that the base car be the six speed with 3.73:1 final drive ratio. Brakes are Brembo Gran Turismo so at least I'll be able to STOP quick...:dontknow:
my 6 spd trac pak 2010 has 3.91:1 gears and the weak link in the challengers and all LX's is the axles but easy to up grade to the Arrington (shophemi.com)1000hp axles

is # 67 a convertible? met the guys dad last weekend who dose all the chally convertibles for Petty and Mr Norms was even invited to the shop to look around after SEMA. They have started to do t-tops for the girls who drive Camaro..............

pissant#420 said:
my 6 spd trac pak 2010 has 3.91:1 gears and the weak link in the challengers and all LX's is the axles but easy to up grade to the Arrington (shophemi.com)1000hp axles
Arrington is doing all the engine work. I will DEFINITELY inquire about the 1000 HP Axles. Thanks.

raceram9 said:
is # 67 a convertible? met the guys dad last weekend who dose all the chally convertibles for Petty and Mr Norms was even invited to the shop to look around after SEMA. They have started to do t-tops for the girls who drive Camaro..............
No convertibles. They are basing off the R/T period. No extreme body mods.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back