cajun newbie here

gunu

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to say good to be here with awesome mothertrukers!! im from montegut ,LA. will have truck photo on here soon

gunu said:
hey guys just wanted to say good to be here with awesome mothertrukers!! im from montegut ,LA. will have truck photo on here soon
Welcome, And enjoy the ride.:rock:

nothing funner than making fun of a coonass :rock: how close to houma are you,, got a cuz there married to a crazy cajun woman ,,,she is one mean sob:D,,,your close enough to make a GTG in houston !

tou aint cajun until you have lived in Dulac Or Venice.

Have any good Beaudreaux jokes

WELCOME!i'm currently on a supply boat in fourchon:( :D

OsirruZ is a member and lives in houma.

Last edited:
Welcome to the RBC, come to the Panama City GTG this month and bring us a big pot of gumbo.

SANCHOBA said:
WELCOME!i'm currently on a supply boat in fourchon:( :D

OsirruZ is a member and lives in houma.

Yup, the man spaeks the truth. Im 30 minutes up the road from Montegut, I live near Waterland USA.

That may make 4 of us local now. There's a yellow fever QC in town, a black QC, a Black RC from the Larose area that's in town often and me in a black RC. Hope to meet up with you soon.

mopower1958 said:

Makes my skin crawl, anytime I hear that last name my mind keeps thinking "die in a fire!!!"

lol, sorry, just being honest here.

Sanchoba, Stick, one of these days we need to have an oilfield meet. lol, we could do it at Toupsies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back