Call of Duty: MW2

JAYSSRT said:
THERES NO ZOMBIES ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:argh: :argh: :argh: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

No there won't be. There weren't any for the first 'Modern Warfare' since there aren't any Nazi military threats during "Modern" times. 'Nazi Zombies' is a WWII feature. A 'Terrorist Zombies' feature would have been nice, but most of them die being blown to smitherenes anyway.

I sent a few invites for xbox last night, this game is pretty crazy:rock:

Devildawg3097...your gamertag doesnt exist, i assume your on PS3:dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
Ok, what are the PS3 players online names?

Mine is Sixty-in-5

Been through the campaign already...when you get to the White House...GO LEFT...keep your head down...hit the ditches...stay behind cover...M240 to clear the big guns on the 2nd floor bunkers at the Whitehouse....Make it to the downed chopper to the left...more 240s to the hardened machine guns....then cover fire as you approach....you may have to pick up weapons on the way.

fdresqmedic

Good playing Domination with you the other night Scott...sounds downright sick dont it...:p

Last edited:
Ok I finished off Shepard...now how do I do the other 50% of the Campaign?

The stats say that I have finished only 51% of the Campaign...do I have to complete some of the Special Ops sections to get access to the remaining 49% of Campaign?

Prof said:

The stats say that I have finished only 51% of the Campaign...do I have to complete some of the Special Ops sections to get access to the remaining 49% of Campaign?

Yep...off to Spec Ops...;) :D :rock:

Guys
What percentage of spec ops do you have to complete to continue. I'm at 15%.

Thanks ....... Jim

Prof said:

No, the remaining 49% is collecting the intel that we all missed while trying to complete the campaign...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGqbKoNdDmQ

i just bought this game for ps3 on sunday, beat the main game in 5 hours on recruit level so i'm gonna giver on regular and try it...don't have the internet hooked up right now but i can't wait to try it online....this game is wicked awesome good!!!

just got it last night. played the campaign mode last night. will this morning too, then when i figure out my online name will post it.

The upper difficulty levels of the Campaign are really tough...getting my ass handed to me over and over...spending all of my time on my belly with a sniper scope trying to pick off the T's one at a time long range to get two or three inches closer to the objectives...I get tired of going back over and over...but have not lost my enthusiasm...yet.

Eventually like all games I will resort to trying to make it at each level with just a side arm...that is going to be nearly impossible I think.

I Just have to say....

Assassin's Creed II RAWKS!!!!

I'll still do MW2, but not until I finish more of AC2! :rock:

been doing the campaign over one level up and finding the intel as i go. got to bravo on the spec ops and trying to level up on the xbox live. these little kids are kickin my ass. little bastages ought to be in the yard playing instead of on the game. seen one at level 55 the day after it came out.

ntw0rk said:
I Just have to say....

Assassin's Creed II RAWKS!!!!

I'll still do MW2, but not until I finish more of AC2! :rock:

:eek:OMG!!! I absolutely LOVED Assassin's Creed so I know the sequel has to be really bad azz.. I MUST have it!!!

OH, this is Antnee BTW using Ryan's computer..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back