Cam install

MacksSrt said:
No worries about hi-jacking this thread. I appreciate everyones input as I'm sure others do.

Joe, I tried to give you a call. No answer(used the # in your sig).
Gotta keep trying. He gets his hands greasy and can't always answer. :D :D :D

PBJ said:
...You can put the cam in without taking the heads off... you have to be fast and ready with the new cam or use magnets to hold up the lifters....
Joe

The operative word here is the guy who signed the post...I have no doubt that he can do this...in fact he could probably do this standing on his head, with Dolly Parton looking between his legs...

Silverback said:
When you are talking about new pistons, rods, and such, I hope you are not saying to break the ridge and hone the cylinders with the block in the truck are you?

John the only thing I hone any more is too small and disinterested to care whether it gets honed or not.

Prof said:
John the only thing I hone any more is too small and disinterested to care whether it gets honed or not.

Amy????! :rock:

Bone, only in my wildest dreams...and maybe yours since you are in a "deprived" area these days...

Keep your head down bro, and know that we all pray for your safe return...and pass our gratitude to all of the rest who are standing in harms way for us...especially those who are allowing you access to VTCOA, we owe them big time.

Back