Cheap SRT-10

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a college student, and the 10 is becoming more and more impractical. I'm going to put mine up for sale, not because I want to. But for the time being it would be more sensible for me to get something that gets better mileage and something with an automatic. Truck has a few things done to it, dual 3" exhaust behind manifolds, no cats, dual magnapacks dumped in front of the rear-axle, intake, thermostat, lowered, windows tinted, a systerm, and I'm sure some other stuff I'm forgetting. Also, just an fyi, I bought my truck with 11,000 miles on it with a rebuilt title, It was rear-ended and bought back from the insurance company according to the previous owner. I love the truck, it's a ton of fun and looks great, just was looking for something different. I can send you pics at your request. Best method of contact is text messaging and I can also send pictures through text messaging. (850)240-4614.

Grille.jpg

P7040396.jpg

...I have more pictures I can e-mail from my phone.

There are some videos of my exhaust in my signature. I'm looking to get around 19, so well say $19,000 OBO.

A rational, thinking student...

Proud of you...

You will have another, plus much more after school is finished...

But then I am biased...

keep it through next week so you can bring it to pcb,fl

Great price, Great truck.....

eddie102870 said:
keep it through next week so you can bring it to pcb,fl

That's a good idea. You can throw a for sale sticker on it while your there. When people see it around the other 10s they are going to see how cool these trucks are and you might get some good offers.

nice truck but 19k with a slavge title is crazy a truck just sold on here with a paxton 17k miles on it and right at 20k in other mods for 15k without a salvage tile good luck none the less

Rebuilt title doesn't really matter a whole lot, some people care more than others. The price is just a starting point.

lthlvnm04 said:
Rebuilt title doesn't really matter a whole lot, some people care more than others. The price is just a starting point.

i would have to disagree here, and agree with Dom,...

before i got my truck for, i found one close to me that had been hit in the rear and needed a new rear and some other stuff and he was asking 15k. (bone stock)

i say you keep it and get a vespa.

i also think you should just go get a freaking beater and just drive it and drop insurance on the truck and park it for a bit so you can keep it

505'sFastestViper. said:
nice truck but 19k with a slavge title is crazy a truck just sold on here with a paxton 17k miles on it and right at 20k in other mods for 15k without a salvage tile good luck none the less

Sounds like someone needed their meth fix bad, that isn't what I would consider the norm by any means.

Truck is clean, runs great, and sounds sinister.

If it makes anyone feel better, the real reason he's selling is my lightning is coming back soon and it's out for blood :)

GL with sale eric.

buy a beater, have it as your primary on your insurance and list the 10 as a "pleasure" car. Makes the insurance cheaper and saves gas/oil/tires on the 10, i drive a 92 exploder back and forth to work and leave the 10 home

Yeah see, I don't have any extra income right now besides gettin by. So a beater is out of the question. If it sells it sells, if it doesn't I'll just have a Viper truck...I'm not worried about it.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
buy a beater, have it as your primary on your insurance and list the 10 as a "pleasure" car. Makes the insurance cheaper and saves gas/oil/tires on the 10, i drive a 92 exploder back and forth to work and leave the 10 home

i have two tens ,,2005 keep parked except for ripping ,,,and a 1999 10- i drive to work and beat

spyder1337 said:
Sounds like someone needed their meth fix bad, that isn't what I would consider the norm by any means.

If it makes anyone feel better, the real reason he's selling is my lightning is coming back soon and it's out for blood :)

GL with sale eric.
NO mopar ...........:dontknow: sacralige.........:D

spyder1337 said:

GL with sale eric.
More reason to keep it, may need to find some Chevy blood...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back