Cheap SRT-10

dang i thought those cars were built bullet proof! are they like these trucks there is always something lol

Well for drag racing and such yes, but for ride quality and handling the solid blows compared to the IRS

Tranny is fine if you stay away from the track and have an irs brace, which eric didn't do either one of them. Was making 600 rwtq and had zero issues with tranny or rear end on the street.

Oh no, don't get me wrong...on the street it would've lasted forever. However taking it to the track bout 100 times and beating the walls in led to the tranny and rear-end failure.

oh ok cuz im not real big into drag racing for just such that reason im building the truck to haul tail and go to the track every once in a while i want a street beast

That's what the Cobra was too...but with any vehicle, these trucks included; you go to the track enough and something will eventually break.

spyder1337 said:
That silver ones sexy.. and the guy with the mohawk has a treat for all you viper boys friday :)
What happened to all this bad ass Ford talk for Friday??? Only seen one old tired diesel there sure hope you guys have these lightnings running for the spring GTG. No more excuses OK!!:D

Sorry about the hoing Lethal....

Last edited:
Your gonna need to drop the price to $15k and stick it on eBay. I have a mint 04 model with 22k I can take $20k for and it has a clean 1owner title& clean carfax. Even a accident on carfax drops these trucks 2 grand. Recon title drops it about 35%. if it still has a salvage you can't even legally sell it until you get it reconditioned. I wouldn't sell it though. For $15 G's I would hang on to it if it's clean.

FATJACK said:
What happened to all this bad ass Ford talk for Friday??? Only seen one old tired diesel there sure hope you guys have these lightnings running for the spring GTG. No more excuses OK!!:D

Sorry about the hoing Lethal....

Lightning is running, picking it up next week. That one old tired diesel sure put a spanking on those srt10's though..

Damn..........!! 16 grand for a viper truck is unreal.......even with the title issues.......IMHO...........:rock: :D :rock:

Thanks man, looks like I'm going to end up keeping her...which doesn't hurt my feelings:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back