Chicago Area SRT 10 Folks!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is having a car show...would love to meet a lot of you and see old friends, this is an opportunity to do so!

Centrally located (for us north-siders anyway)...July 26th...

Register via Paypal and post up here so we can track who is coming!

Here is the flyer site:

http://theluxshow.com/

Cut and paste the list below:

1. Prof (Roy)

Thanks Roy. I look forward to holding this event and hope for a good turnout. I have been around this site and all other SRT forums for years and have owned a pretty well builtRam quad, a Viper SRT, a Viper GTS, a Charger SRT and a Jeep SRT. My current stable includes a Lambo Gallardo , a Lambo LM002, a Ariel Atom as well as a few others. The show should have some interesting stuff and I will have at least one batmobile, an Enzo, many vipers, lamborghinis and lots of old school muscle.

Ron Durchin
Autowerks of Northbrook

It has been along time. I previously posted under the name "durchins" on that old forum. I look forward to getting back in a quad soon.

zen garage said:
It has been along time. I previously posted under the name "durchins" on that old forum. I look forward to getting back in a quad soon.

Glad to see you here again, Ron! I enjoyed chatting with you last week. I "might" be able to make this show. :) That is around the time I will be going up north to get "hitched". :eek:

Oh Jake...that would be super! I'm trying to talk Bill and Turtle into making it...there is room at our house for you and Sarah too!

Prof said:
Oh Jake...that would be super! I'm trying to talk Bill and Turtle into making it...there is room at our house for you and Sarah too!

Thanks, Roy! :) I'm not sure if Sarah will be able to make it... she is managing the local bar in St. Joe, MI... It's called the St. Joe Boathouse (http://www.goswm.com/go_htm/southwest_michigan_guide/michigan_fooddining/barneys/) . There are a lot of festivals and boat regattas during that time, and I doubt she would be able to leave. :( But, I will sure try! :rock:

Last edited:
Great Randy...looking forward to seeing your new ride!

hey roy drop me a call about the show I might be interested. My computer went down and is currently being fixed so i havnt been able to log on since about a week ago and ive also been outta town working. I just got back ill pm you my number man.

Hilgee said:
Will they lets us in the show??

I would be game either way.

Absolutely! We have a personal invitation...if you want to stop by my house for breakfast on the way let me know! (Open to anyone coming from the north! Or hell, anyone!)

Hell

I will have to clean the truck up again when I get to you Roy. The bugs up here are terrible with all the rain.....

I would be honored to help clean a Hilge-ssey TT...and I have everything you need so don't bring any supplies. I may try to get Mike to come here too...then we can caravan to the show with a TT, Paxton and a Roe!

Roy, we are trying to work this out. Once I know more I will contact you.

Bill.

Hope it will be possible...plenty of room here.

If you guys fly into Chicago, you would be welcome to use one of our vehicles to visit Alex's family.

Roy

Black1 said:
Thanks, Roy! :) I'm not sure if Sarah will be able to make it... she is managing the local bar in St. Joe, MI... It's called the St. Joe Boathouse (http://www.goswm.com/go_htm/southwest_michigan_guide/michigan_fooddining/barneys/) . There are a lot of festivals and boat regattas during that time, and I doubt she would be able to leave. :( But, I will sure try! :rock:

Jake - are you going to be able to make this ? ? ? :dontknow: :dontknow:

I know Billy and I will be up there, it sure would be nice for Billy to finally meet you!! And I think it's been a decade or two since I've seen. You're to busy to come to any local gtg's :D :D :D (j/k)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back