Chicago Area SRT 10 Folks!

Hey Prof I have a sister living in Chicago. She mentioned that I should come visit and I agreed.. Perhaps this October. This would be a great opportunity fo me to meet you and some of the other Chicago area members; this is especially if you don't make it to Panama City in September.. I'll keep you informed.

Wonderful!

Let me know and I can gather the troops!

But not much later than October...our trucks become garage queens when the winter comes.

Prof said:
Always room for you Jake.

Keep me posted. (Yes, where is that picture????)

Roy

What should I have called it?

Ice Box?

Ahhhh, maybe "cooler" would have been better!

LOL!!!! :eek: I'm not sure what the "girls" call it (Alex, DENISE, Sarah, etc......)

But, I call it "0-DRUNK" in 2.9sec .... just like the major SUPERCARS of the day. ;) :eek: :D :marchmellow:

Sure hope you can make it Jake...but be safe in the process. Big things just around the corner.

Prof, the trucks are not important to me.. It's the meeting in person of people we virtually interact with here on a daily basis.. THAT'S what it's all about.:D

Black1 said:
If I make it up there, TIRED and CRANKEY, Friday night.... I hope I can still have a place to crash. :dontknow: :eek: :marchmellow: The closest TOILET will work for me... :marchmellow: I'm sure SOMEONE will have a appropriate picture to post in the name of education. :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

You know I will always pull through for you Jake!! :D :D :D

jaketoilet.jpg

(love ya!! - please don't hurt me :D :D :D) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

roy...truck will be done as soon as the ps o-ring arrives tomorrow.

from what we thought was a simple fix of the dyno now requires a new computer. keeping fingers crossed on that one...

the show looks like it will be big....200+ including some really cool cars, enzo, batmobile, lambos, old school and roys freshly buffed truck!

Truck or no truck I think the show will be a success.

We will have breakfast here six or eight people from all over...

We will arrive at Autowerks around noon stay until 3:00 then retire to the deck here in Wadsworth for refreshments and cigars.

Please forgive the ostentatious displays of brute American horsepower from pickem up trucks...it is just the boost we have is impossible to not put on colorful displays...a twin turbo, a Paxton and a little old Roe Top Mount Twin Screw...for a total of about 2200 raw straight line horse power!

Ron add a Autowerks license plate bracket to my bill!

We are really forward to this weekend. I'm certain its going to be a fantastic time.

Bill.

Yup, I will have the coffee ready at 8:59 sharp.

Oh, Paul, there is construction on I-94 just as you hit the IL line...follow the signs to Rt 41 South...it will exit right then come back under I-94...then follow 41 past the first light (Rt 173), turn your right turn signal on 1.4 miles past 173, at 1.6 miles past 173...right, left, right, left...;) :D

Prof said:

Oh, Paul, there is construction on I-94 just as you hit the IL line...follow the signs to Rt 41 South...it will exit right then come back under I-94...then follow 41 past the first light (Rt 173), turn your right turn signal on 1.4 miles past 173, at 1.6 miles past 173...right, left, right, left...;) :D

Thank you Roy :D Is this something I should inform my parents about? :p

Would be good to let them know...and they are welcome for breakfast and the afternoon festivities too...

Let me know their plans.

Roy

Prof said:
Would be good to let them know...and they are welcome for breakfast and the afternoon festivities too...

Let me know their plans.

Roy

Mom is up for anything. They are meeting us at 10:00 and then I figured we would head to Botanic Gardens (figured it would be a beautiful setting to gently break the news to them :D) and then meet up with you guys at the car show - but you guys are leaving so early - but I'm sure we'll all end up back at your house for the afternoon festivities :D :D

Well Bill, you are in love...that colors everything...I will try to find my rose tinted glasses...

By the way folks, Bill is about 14 inches taller these days...he seems to be floating well above the ground with his new found lease on life! (Nice work Alex, you are making one of the best even better!)

Prof said:

Ill be there, you said the magic word COFFEE.

ADDED to the list:

1. Prof (Roy)

2. Billy & Turtle

3. Gotridofthehemiforthis (mike and meliss)

4. Aaron Levin maybe his wife Jody

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back