Clutch hydraulic connector doesn't fit!

Well, unless he got it from Dodge who really could care less as long as they sold something, then any Vendor should have said " you will need the accompanying master cylinder to go with it, that's why we sell it as a kit" but looks as if someone said, " sure I'll sell you a Viper Slave Cylinder".
Could be off, but there's a rash of that lately;)

I sent wAlly pics of the lines an guess what? Pics of the lines swapped

It also includes a pic of our upgrades to the slave an a new master

As far as u venemous jus because ha nevermind this place dont change

I sent wAlly pics of the lines an guess what? Pics of the lines swapped

It also includes a pic of our upgrades to the slave an a new master

As far as u venemous jus because ha nevermind this place dont change

Well Bud, the pics may swap (LOL) but the lines WILL NOT! Ask me how I know, oh yeah I DO work on my truck.

Here is said pic. I don't know enough to comment, so I won't

8412b550.jpg

i thought roe had the whole kit...

They do. I just bought the slave cylinder like a n00b. I ordered the rest of the kit from them (Roe) a few moments ago. (Mike was very helpful.) My only confusion is about the shims/spacers with the Viper slave cylinder and the factory/OEM clutch. I have the still-serviceable factory clutch and if I have to replace it to use a new slave cylinder, I think my head is going to asplode.

I really made this more complicated than it needs to be. I should have simply gone to NAPA and ordered OEM. <sigh>

Here is said pic. I don't know enough to comment, so I won't

8412b550.jpg

Funny thing, but why have you not removed the 1 roll pin on the Viper Master and the 2 pins on the Truck master (first hint) and then remove the lines and compare fittings ( different).

Think it is better that you don't make yourself look worse Tony

Venemous i have been doin things like this for years there is alot of different ways to swap lines that you probably dont know about i am not in this for giggles
The lines swap easily i could tell ya alot about what swaps

But i feel no need to defend myself to anyone anymore

Its old and its boring

So you an ronnie an the rest get your wish

They only guy that gave a rats fuckin ass about anyone or any of these trucks

The only guy that still tries to make new parts upgrade things

The only vendor left on thiss forum that even posted any new things for the trucks

Gone
They can listen to you from now on im sure everyone will appreciate yalls help

Since i havent a clue how to do anything

Sitting here at goodridge now gettin lines made for our new master upgrade anyone need a billet upgrade youll just have to find me

So sorry not defending myself anymore a person can buy from me call me either way there choice

But it wont be from here

Thanks guys

Gary would be soooooooooooooo proud of you:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

;)
Venemous i have been doin things like this for years there is alot of different ways to swap lines that you probably dont know about i am not in this for giggles

Its old and its boring

The only vendor left on thiss forum that even posted any new things for the trucks

Gone

Sitting here at goodridge now gettin lines made for our new master upgrade anyone need a billet upgrade youll just have to find me

So sorry not defending myself anymore a person can buy from me call me either way there choice

But it wont be from here

Thanks guys

Because Tony, again you cannot admit you are Wrong, the most important aspect of a business owner! There isonly 1 possible way those lines will swap and I have not done that and that is removing the hard line from the slave which involves removing the tranny of which the new guy did not want to do again. You cannot provide your secret " many ways to swap the lines" because Tony, they will not. Threatening the forum of you leaving is even more spineless. Anybody can take an idea to a company and have it made, you leave someone else will come along;)

Its old and its boring

Gone

But it wont be from here

Thanks guys

What wish, Tony/Troy?

Listing YOUR contributions to the Forum and ignoring all others' is somewhat one-sided, wouldn't you say?

I like to think SEVERAL individuals have provided valuable information and services to this and other Forums over the years.

There is a difference between offering/sharing information and personal attack. You seem to see a difference of opinion as a threat or personal attack and I can't really help you with that.

This may come as a shock, but we all work hard in one way or another to make ends meet and deal with life. I've sent you THOUSANDS of dollars in business but I guess somehow that didn't count. Like I said before, I don't want nor need to be a Vendor on this Forum as I DON'T SELL PARTS.

I don't believe jumping to another Forum is going to resolve under-lying issues as many of us go there too.

P.S. I sure hope this isn't deleted like my previous post; as I believe it too to be WELL within the Forum Rules and Regulations.

Ronnie

Last edited:
P.S. I hope this isn't deleted like my previous post; as I believe it too to be WELL within the Forum Rules and Regulations.

Ronnie

Your previous posts (2) were deleted by you :dontknow:

61167e37.png

If you are talking about the post on the Geodrillers HP problems thread, You were not singled out. Tony's also got deleted.
Technically it was off topic so it could be deleted. Second, the language in both of your threads was not suitable for general discussion. Also, we are not going to put up with attacks between members any more.
If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM's not on the forum. This is a rule that has existed for awhile now.

If you are talking about the post on the Geodrillers HP problems thread, You were not singled out. Tony's also got deleted.
Technically it was off topic so it could be deleted. Second, the language in both of your threads was not suitable for general discussion. Also, we are not going to put up with attacks between members any more.
If you have a problem with someone, take it to PM's not on the forum. This is a rule that has existed for awhile now.

In my opinion, my language was just fine for General, or any discussion. That's why I was surprised it was deleted.

I don't have a problem with anyone.

Thanks.

Last edited:
This forum is turning into a sad place.

Yes, but I met a great guy from Camrose in the real world today and we did some dyno pulls on his 2006 Night Runner QC at Toma's shop.

And.....It Passed! No lame cam timing issues! He now has an SCT and tunes on the way.

Let the mods begin...

Last edited:
Yes, but I met a great guy from Camrose in the real world today and we did some dyno pulls on his 2006 Night Runner QC at Toma's shop.

And.....It Passed! No lame cam timing issues! He now has an SCT and tunes on the way.

Let the mods begin...

I read that, thats good news. :rock:

Just talked to Sean. The slave cylinder spacer is a requirement. It's not a matter of which clutch/pressure plate is installed, but rather the stroke of the Viper slave cylinder. So...out comes the 'box again.

I was momentarily starstruck when Sean himself answered the phone. Not only is he a great resource for the community, but he answers his own phone!

So...in conclusion:

For the '04 MY, the factory master cylinder and Viper slave cylinder are incompatible. The easiest option for repairing a leaky slave cylinder is a replacement OEM unit. The upgrade requires the installation of the complete Viper Hydro kit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back