Custom Stereo for RC....

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my custom stereo up for sale. This is an awesome setup for a RC! I really loved the sound. I paid $2200 for everything installed 2 years ago. It has been used maybe a total of 10 hours if that:eek: It comes with everything in the pictures. Anyone who knows how to install stereo equipment could install it in a few hours. Everything is there nothing is needed for the install.

It comes with the headunit,mids/highs.sub,4 channel amp,custom stereo box and all the wiring for it. This is top of the line Rockford Fosgate equipment. It also has everything for sirus/xm radio as well.

Shipping would probably be pricey for the box but everything else would box up easily. I'm willing to meet someone who is within a reasonable distance.

$1,300
Stereostuff001.jpg

Stereostuff003.jpg

Stereostuff004.jpg

Stereostuff008.jpg

Stereostuff007.jpg

truckstuff010.jpg

Free bump...Props on that great build. I have a RC and can appreciate how much harder it is to find a good setup compared to quad cab trucks.

I can meet anyone within reasonable distance to deliver the stereo:rock:

Do you know how much shipping would be to Missoula MT 59801 1940 Dixon Very interested and if shipping is not to bad that might be just the ticket for my truck Oh and is the Kenwood Excelon Ipod Compatable

Do you know how much shipping would be to Missoula MT 59801 1940 Dixon Very interested and if shipping is not to bad that might be just the ticket for my truck Oh and is the Kenwood Excelon Ipod Compatable

Yes, the head unit is Ipod compatable.;) I'll get a rough check on shipping this morning for everything;)

TTT.....

I still have all this in the spare bedroom and the wife's getting tired of looking at it.:D This also has the mount for either 04/05 or 06'.

I will be going on vacation July 29th to August 6th to St. Augustine, FL
If anyone is interested between Arkansas and there I'll bring it with me. I'll meet anyone within a reasonable distance.

This is a VERY nice system!!

interested in selling just the box and sub?

I really hate to part the stuff out. The custom made ''ported'' box is what cost me so much and the sub is a fosgate 12'' P3. If I remember the box alone was $600:( It took him over a day to make since it was a custom fit to the truck.

Leaving on Friday anyone interested?? Someone make a decent offer and I'll bring it along with me.:rock:

Would it be possible to install just the sub and amp and leave my REC headunit?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back