Custom Streamline Top (on my new truck)

Psycho Mythic said:
what ya want it for bud? Like I said, don't know what to ask, it's just takin up room in the garage right now...
it's an ARE z series, i know that by the pics, and i think they go for about 1500 new...but i can't find a used one anywhere to compare it to...

i don't even know what it's worth, honestly........

Psycho Mythic said:
And there's no programmer, I reset it at the gas station and it averaged 22.1 mpg for my drive home, the realitor claims to have gotten 800 miles on 1 tank before...

I'd check to see if there is still a flash on the computer. I have my 5.9 and my buddy has had over 10 5.9's and stock they would always be around 18-20. Mine with a programmer reads a consistent 23+ but will get 18 city and 21 highway

If you are getting this kind of mileage hand calculated I want to know exactly how yours is setup so I can copy it

I need to write down where all you peoples live, I was on NC last weekend too, hit the snow storm coming back from Virginia...

ShaneKennett said:
I'd check to see if there is still a flash on the computer. I have my 5.9 and my buddy has had over 10 5.9's and stock they would always be around 18-20. Mine with a programmer reads a consistent 23+ but will get 18 city and 21 highway

If you are getting this kind of mileage hand calculated I want to know exactly how yours is setup so I can copy it
My truck is 100% stock, I just bought if from the original owner, I have all the service records, I'll check for any dealer flashes...

actually travelers rest...about 30 mins. south of asheville...15 mins. north of greenville....

or an hour and a half from stinkers:D...which...he'll probably say is too close:aetsch:

Dan don't you have anything you could trade Cody??? Lets get a deal going here. You guys ain't worth a shit at wheelin and dealin...

i don't think so...i don't know what he needs...and i've just about sold all my shit off....i mean, i got some guns, but i kinda want them, maybe the shotty could go...i got some 16" rally wheels for a 67 c10 and a basketball game for two like at the funparks...but i kinda play the ball game every now and again....

Hmmm, well Jack i think this topper with help you get in the high 6's...i mean, added weight for traction, and better aero dynamics too :D

FATJACK said:
...You guys ain't worth a shit at wheelin and dealin...

Let's talk wives Jack!

Mine comes with lots of money but no sex...

eddie102870 said:
will it fit a mega cab? whats the length on this thing
If your referring to the bed top than yes i do believe it will fit. Its just a standard short wheel base (maybe 6.5'). I can measure it when i get home tonight and let ya know if ya want buddy ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
If your referring to the bed top than yes i do believe it will fit. Its just a standard short wheel base (maybe 6.5'). I can measure it when i get home tonight and let ya know if ya want buddy ;)
please do. ill measure mine, dont know if the mega cab has a shorter bed on it or not:dontknow:

eddie102870 said:
please do. ill measure mine, dont know if the mega cab has a shorter bed on it or not:dontknow:
Ill just measure the bed from the inside top to the inside top of the tailgate, ill post up here in a bit...

eddie102870 said:

Ok, from inside to inside of the bed is about 74.5"

and from outside to outside is about 80"

Its the standard 6.5' bed, should be the same exact thing as your megacab :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back