Dan Reference Pics For Damage Rear Wheel That Fell Off.

glad to see you're ok brad. Could of been much worst! those lug nuts dont look like the correct application. They look like the style for aftermarket wheels. I would double check. Only seen that with loose lug nuts.

i knew these trucks had too much power:burnout: glad yor o.k. though

Whitesnake said:
i think your wheel came off????
Hey Eddie ............... Ya think :dontknow: ;) :p

Glad you are ok Brad, and sorry to see that happen to your Black Beauty :(

I think it was the aftermarket lug nuts cause the they tend to get loose with the vibration of car. Well atleast your alright that's whAt matters

Had this happen to me on a '90 full size conversion van. The lug nuts were too tight. As the wheel heated up it expanded and started popping the bolts. We left Raleigh, NC and made it to Yulee, FL before we almost lost the wheel on Interstate 95. The only thing that saved us was the lock lug. They didn't over tighten it so it held the wheel on. All 4 other lug bolts were popped off even with the mounting face.

Glad your alright.

What a mess.... Brad... Make sure you keep us posted on wtf really happened here.. Good luck bro...

Big Worm said:
I think I am going to be sick.

Me to!!!:( It could have been so much worse! Way worse.

Only time I have seen all the ends break like that was at my local track on a 10 second 454 SS truck. Except his entire wheel popped off and the driver was sharp enough to let off before he turned/slide into the wall.

Good luck getting it fixed. Maybe get rid of those other aftermarket lugs on the rest of your wheels.

patrick

Do you need a hug or you can just cry on youtube and post it on here we will not tell anyone. seriously me and paul want to see it, so start crying.

Big Worm said:
Do you need a hug or you can just cry on youtube and post it on here we will not tell anyone. seriously me and paul want to see it, so start crying.

You tube is old news. Streetfire is the bomb. You can post up to 1 hour and or 1GB of crying at a time. Let me get the buckets.:D

ha ha, yea. Well i only looked at a couple of pix and I just replied I could not stand to look at them. I am going to tell Stretch to tighting my lugs for me before I come back home.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back