Datson 280Z kill

chad434sc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to post this when it happened. I was out to lunch in my truck which is unusual becuase I drive a cruddy work car to work so the truck can sit in the garage next to the firebird. Anyhow the truck was still stock and I came up to a stop light next to a Datson 280Z. We were just sitting there and I thought I wonder if he will want to do anything so I waited...the light turned green and I let him get the jump...once he did it was on...I passed him while spinning the tires and once I was about 4 cars in front of him which didnt take much I backed off and he went flying by. It was great.

wow you killed a 17sec, 20+ year old car....why did you even waste the tires and fuel? sorry i can't get excited for you on this one man i just never even bother to race someone unless it is something thats gonna give me a run for my money. i don't like to win without trying and if i race some one that beats me i'm not ashamed of it either as long as it was a good close race

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
wow you killed a 17sec, 20+ year old car....why did you even waste the tires and fuel? sorry i can't get excited for you on this one man i just never even bother to race someone unless it is something thats gonna give me a run for my money. i don't like to win without trying and if i race some one that beats me i'm not ashamed of it either as long as it was a good close race

i didnt want to be the first to say it, but i was thinking the same thing..:bebored:

It was the first guy that had even tried to race so I stomped it. Look I am used to a 9 second street car and when I am in that no one really messes with me. But in the truck I think some people just think its a regular truck. Man I wish I wouldnt have even posted it know. I had just thought it was all in good fun.

chad434sc said:
It was the first guy that had even tried to race so I stomped it. Look I am used to a 9 second street car and when I am in that no one really messes with me. But in the truck I think some people just think its a regular truck. Man I wish I wouldnt have even posted it know. I had just thought it was all in good fun.
It is all in good fun,And if he went on you like that i say kick his ass.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

chad434sc said:

dude dont worry about what anyone here says, i will race anything that wants to race. i just dont go braging when i kill a p.o.s.;)

I refrain from street racing unless there is no other cars around and no blind spots...that said I would have run the rice burner too....if you hadnt he would have been bragging how the big mean Viper was scared of his ultra fast rice machine.....now he at least knows he is lying when he brags about how he took you...;)

TNVIPER said:
I refrain from street racing unless there is no other cars around and no blind spots...that said I would have run the rice burner too....if you hadnt he would have been bragging how the big mean Viper was scared of his ultra fast rice machine.....now he at least knows he is lying when he brags about how he took you...;)

Hey TNVIPER,I like your sig pic with the motor being visable like that through the hood and fenders,Kewl idea!

Yellow venom 366 said:
Hey TNVIPER,I like your sig pic with the motor being visable like that through the hood and fenders,Kewl idea!

Thanks...A member on an SRT8 forum did that for me....forgot I had it till I was looking for another old picture..

hey chad i wasn't tryin to bust your chops or nothin man, i would think that with a car like your firebird that you'd kinda think similar to me, i don't really street race much nothin around here tries anyway. but i know my 5000lb truck will get owned by most stock mustangs at a stop light race, given a little room yeah i'll smoke him but in town i don't even try

Good kill dude, aren't the 280's turbo'd also? Lol I killed my friend's 07' civic Si, but didn't post it cause I figure'd RBC driver's are anti-rice :p

i miss my old zcar.....but even i can beat most ricers.... kills a kill nonetheless

django's Z on the other hand.....sweet ride.....

Maybe the guy wanted to see what the truck can do:D . If I see a faster ride, I just wanna see that thing move out:burnout:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:

who cares Smoke them all 17 second or 30 seconds:rock: If they start it first than let em know!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back