Daughter killed by father for not wearing Muslims garb

Prof said:
Heck, I was there too.
I was trying to be nice :eek: :p In all the paintings and readings I have done over the years on that subject.....I have yet to un cover any Korean dudes being there :confused: But what the Hell u ate dinner with Confusious.....why not lol:D

The German Irish side of me was there...haven't you seen all of those paintings of Jesus with fair skin and blue eyes??

What paintings?

and Confusious was a student of mine....

Prof said:
The German Irish side of me was there...haven't you seen all of those paintings of Jesus with fair skin and blue eyes??

What paintings?

and Confusious was a student of mine....
Made Confusious ur Bitch ehh :D :rock: Indeed Roy you considered a Highlandean...!/2 Highlander 1/2 Korean :D :rock:

Prof said:
Well we all are Bob...I speak with the those that hate what the extremists are doing to the image of their religion...where were were our fore fathers when we were slaughtering the Native Americans, where were the right minded Christians during the crusades...where are the right minded when religious leaders here say that "Katrina" was punishment for our evil ways?

Welp, :dontknow: I'm a little late on this part of the conversation but this is why I wouldn't argue with a professor.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back