DC Dyno Day and meet and greet.

So who is Rollin thru from San Fernando valley and Santa clarita/Valencia. If you guys wanna meet up and drive to dc together we can meet at my house. Lemme know if interested. Pm or txt me (818)730-1455

We would really like to see you guys, come on over and get some lunch!

Great time today at DC Performance. I saw your truck viperpwred but must have missed you in the crowd. Thanks Dan for the hospitality:rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock:

Cherry Performance said:
Great time today at DC Performance. I saw your truck viperpwred but must have missed you in the crowd. Thanks Dan for the hospitality:rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :rock:

hahah one of the few that showed:dontknow: :dontknow: so cal curse :confused: :confused: either way.. went deaf from that green and black ACR still hear ringing :heeeelllllooooo: :heeeelllllooooo: hahaha great day... chicken wings were AWESOME!!!!!! props to whoever made them

So i know this is an old posting, but anyone know how the turn out was on this? Any chance on getting another Dyno day together over at DC? SoCal never has any cool GTGz!!!!

My roommate is talking about doing a dyno day at his shop soon but he doesnt performance imports and stuff so itd be like a honda meet. If he sets one up hopfully we can get enough guys from SoCAL with vipers to come through. Ill keep you posted Arnie

I am in for a dyno day or a GTG.

I go to the Downey CA. on Firestone blvd. Bob's BigBoy Wednesday evenings with my truck. I am the only one representing. If you like we can get together there just name the date.

DSC_0801.jpg

How bout this. Next Wed Sept 14, I will be there. My kids have first day of school tomorrow so I have to get what they need this Weds for back to School. I will get there around 5:45. If you plan to show and hope you I will see you there.

I was not able to make it on the 14. Let me know when you go. I won't be able to take my truck it will be in the shop for about 3 weeks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back