Dealer visit, 500 HP to 150HP?

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eviltongue: Droped the hot rod off for the rear main seal, lower pulley bolt check and a oil filter today( I felt they should pay for the oil not me). In return I got me a pimping black Hyundai Excel:puke: !!! Oh Maui is styling now!! What a piece of crap. You just cant go from big comfy leather seats in the hot rod to a tiny tin can death trap!!! But I gotta go to work so off I went!!

All I hope is that the work gets done correctly the first time!! In the meantime, I am pimping the HyUNdai!!!:embarassed: :stupid: LOL Check out my rims dude!!!

patrick

Last edited:
Parking Brake Between The Seats?

What can be said, at speed, the Hand Brake can be Tons 'O Fun!!:eek:

Pretty fun around turns as well.

Drive it like,,, it ain't yours!! So be careful!!:evil: :ciao: :driver:

The rental car chick was like "look around the car for damages" I said are you kidding me..... this thing is all beat up!!! The hood, the roof and most side panels all had dents way beyond door dings!! She took her pen and dotted up the entire picture on the rental agreement to show the current damage!!! LOL

patrick

:driver: Drive it like you stole it. :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Everybodies comments were great. I knew I would draw some good ones with this post. But ole silverback won the prize on this one!!!

I LMAO dude!!:ciao:

patrick

Why thank you Patrick. See that guys, I'm a Wiener.;) :D :p :eek:

Silverback said:
...See that guys, I'm a Wiener.;) :D :p :eek:

Silverback,
That comment brings back memories. My wife's company took everyone on a vacation to Cancun. We were participating in team building games and I distinctly remember hearing the local Mexican workers telling the winning teams...[mexican accent]"You're a wiener!!!"[/mexican accent]:dancing: :star: :dancing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback
What can I say Patrick. It's you.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Everybodies comments were great. I knew I would draw some good ones with this post. But ole silverback won the prize on this one!!!

I LMAO dude!!:ciao:

patrick

??????????????:dontknow: Why, because he found an innovative way to call you a beeeootch????:dontknow:

Hell, if you want, I can call you much worse than that!:D j/k

Ok Mike call me a beeotch if it makes your feel better!!!:rock:

Picked up the hot rod today. New rear main seal installed. Pulley bolt checked torqued to speck, and oil change. They even cleaned up the underside of the truck.....a nice touch.

Took a few pics with the cellie camera on the way home....thought I might share. Was a beautiful day today!!!

patrick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back