Dealer visit, 500 HP to 150HP?

Patrick - thanks for making me want to be back in Kauai even more than i already did before i saw those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ok Mike call me a beeotch if it makes your feel better!!!:rock:

Took a few pics with the cellie camera on the way home....thought I might share. Was a beautiful day today!!!

patrick

Nah - I just wanted to win that's all...:( :p

BTW, got any up-close pics of the bikini in this pic??:D :D
attachment.php

It's good to have a pal that lives in paradise!:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
I will go over to my broken legged neighbor and ask him to finally email them to me.........just for you Hamr!!!;)

patrick

Is he still whining about a broken leg and holding out on us with those pics of the bikini babe...man, tell the guy to walk it off for pitty sake, there's 200 horny bastards waiting already!!!! ;) :) :burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:
:eviltongue: Droped the hot rod off for the rear main seal, lower pulley bolt check and a oil filter today( I felt they should pay for the oil not me). In return I got me a pimping black Hyundai Excel:puke: !!! Oh Maui is styling now!! What a piece of crap. You just cant go from big comfy leather seats in the hot rod to a tiny tin can death trap!!! But I gotta go to work so off I went!!

All I hope is that the work gets done correctly the first time!! In the meantime, I am pimping the HyUNdai!!!:embarassed: :stupid: LOL Check out my rims dude!!!

patrick

LOL! Literally LMFAO.....sorry Patrick, feel for ya!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Is he still whining about a broken leg and holding out on us with those pics of the bikini babe...man, tell the guy to walk it off for pitty sake, there's 200 horny bastards waiting already!!!! ;) :) :burnout:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! That chick was HOTT! ...... Make that 201. :star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back