Debadged & Rebadged

FASTFOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100_1186.jpg

100_1204.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1198.jpg

It's the third brake light from the Viper car. What do ya think?
The fender liners are off waitin for my headers to be installed today:D

Dude i think that.. the viper badge would look kick ass in the middle of the tail gate being able to light up like that!.. i dig it!

eddie has one there and didn't want to copy. but thanks

i still liek it but thats the first thing that poped in my head...good mod tho!

That looks great, Greg. I bet it looks sweet at nite. I love it when someone does sumpin new!

O i Just got another idea i wonder if you could put this up front on the Grill on the 06 and 07's but have a dimmer light so at night it's not so bright....yall know where i'm talking about like where the 2 cross bars come together in the center of the grill

My GOD! How GAY! I cant believe you did that!!

Hey man , why dont ya hang with Eddie awhile, with his underside neon, you and him would make a perfect couple:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

LOLOLOL Looks awesome there big ol buddy:rock:

Thank you much guys. I just bought a dimmer switch to control it. It is super bright at night.

FATJACK said:
Looks great Greg.

Stinker, you gotta talk Eddie out of that NEON !!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
ok you f*cksticks, no one has to talk me out of it cause my boy already has. we ended up putting it on his ridgeline, now, kizz my azzzz b*tches:D

eddie102870 said:
ok you f*cksticks, no one has to talk me out of it cause my boy already has. we ended up putting it on his ridgeline, now, kizz my azzzz b*tches:D

Damn, didn't mean to piss you off:D :D :p :p :p

Tooloe said:
O i Just got another idea i wonder if you could put this up front on the Grill on the 06 and 07's but have a dimmer light so at night it's not so bright....yall know where i'm talking about like where the 2 cross bars come together in the center of the grill

In most states it is against the law to show a red light to the front.

FATJACK said:
Damn, didn't mean to piss you off:D :D :p :p :p
i aint mad, stinker is just jealous, he thought the idea was cool when i told him about it. dont let him fool ya...lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back