Debadged & Rebadged

I love the 2 pony tails. My girl is 2 and she will not go any where without TWO pony tails! Sweet little one!

:D at least she looks like her mom:D cute little one, truck looks nice too.

She is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be bringing her to PCB with or without momma lol. She always says ( I'll try to spell it like she says it ) "daddy's siper"

what's wrong w/neons...lol....i put my neon after seeing tonys truck at a gtg 2 years ago..... so Tony is the one that start the neon revolution thing in vtcoa...lol.... and now he's complaining....lol.....
besides doing burnouts at night w/ neons looks awesome.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruFWR8VXhpk

c'mon Eddie put those neons on your truck..... they will look killer.:rock:
don't put atention to them... they just feel old thats all...lol....:p

BTW thanks Izzy for the video... and Bone I can hear you saying something about the water....lol... bastage...

Last edited:
HOT RAM said:
How much are they and they do they mount flush with the surface ?
They were $210 each and you have to modify them and cut a hole in the fender to get them flush. But if I can do it anyone can. If ya want to do it I'll give ya directions.

This is as flush as it will go without rolling the fender in. It sits raised out less than the OEM letters and JMB's replacement badges.
And that's a bucket in the reflection above the center not a f++k up.
100_1192.jpg

100_1197.jpg

Last edited:
That's what we call landscaping, lol, the HOA calls it lazy a$$

Wow...that's hawt! :rock:

Nicely done and very clean. Props not only for doing it, but getting it down right. I wouldn't have been able to cut the hole in the fender 'cause I'd be to busy shaking!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

looks great! i love the illumination, and its very tastefully done too.

Back