dodge ram burnout funny!

I can't believe WTF I'm reading here !!!!NOBODY ON THIS SITE HAS DONE CHITT LIKE THAT BEFORE ????I beg to differ,there are videos at almost every gtg !!!!!:dontknow:

Shit, the longest power break I've ever done in my truck has been maybe 10 seconds tops. Soooo much rubber I had to clean! I couldn't imagine the mess that one made.

Thats my truck!

Thats my truck not my dads. All mine and paid for, just out having fun on a Sunday afternoon out were no one was around. And yes my friend was stupid for going infront of my truck! Trust me i gave him shit after.

thanks bud! Yeah its mine. I just got board on a sunday afternoon. My friend was stupid for going in front but it was fun!!!

I think it was a great burnout! I would have slowly worked my way to the end of the street!! LOL:rock::rock::rock:

yep that would have been good, with the assend kicked out just a bit
:rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Check out the rest of our videos on there. scroll down a little and click on the word Wraith then click on view all. some funny stuff!

Fun times! But some of the people that were there and i know are retards! old set of tires and i wanted to get my moneys worth!:burnout: u know there not cheep

want to see something that will make u lyao. go to the comedy network and type in airbag tire bomb! funny as hell!!!!!!!:trytofly:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back