Does anyone know this truck?

Like I said before, crankcase pressure = very bad. Unless you want to be spending a additional 15k after you buy it, then stay away from it.

They are giving you a line of shit if they are saying different valve covers will fix it. Either they are idiots or they are playing you for a fool.

If the catch can is filling in a simple test drive, then it is really really bad!

WOW!! Yeah filling up a catch can on a test drive! YIKES !! RUN!! my two catch cans fill up about 1/2" in them all summer.
Thats goona be a tear down to fix!!:(

If all of the goodies are still on there, it's still very salvageable. I had Belanger headers and mid-pipes, ported/shaved heads, ported intake runners, ported throttle body, port matched intake and exhaust gaskets, beehive springs, T&D rockers, valve cover spacers, center force clutch, 4.56 rear gears, Xmetal shifter, VEC II custom grind cam.....hell I can't even remember all of the parts I put on that thing.

In her glory days.......

DSCF0459.JPG

From what I could tell all of those parts were there. I just don't have time to rebuild the bottom end at the moment. Really sucks. I wonder what happened to it.

From what I could tell all of those parts were there. I just don't have time to rebuild the bottom end at the moment. Really sucks. I wonder what happened to it.
All it takes is a little time on a bad tune to ruin any vehicle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back