Dog Hit and Run - Amazing they wouldn't stop

AWDisuzu said:
suv vs dog? the driver probably didn't even know :-(
He/she knew according to the witness

The Puppy survived! Thanks for the prayers and chat.

Hit and Run!

There is always the take them out and Gut SHOOT THEM with a 22 and drink a cool one and watch them DIE! :beer: :beer: :rock:

Glad to hear the puppy is ok. The real bad thing about all this, there are plenty of people these days that would run down the little girl and not stop. It happens more often than we like to admit.

Silverback said:
I'm not saying what they did was right, but I will give the other side of it.

I personally get extremely pissed off that irresponsible pet owners that let their animals run free where they can be hit. That goes for dogs, cats, rats, snakes, whatever. You want them, then f*cking take care of them.

If your dog runs out in the street and gets hit, it's not the drivers fault, provided that he is obeying all the laws. It's the pet owners fault.

So okay, I stop and try to help the animal. What can I do? Try to find the owner. Okay found the owner. Some owners get mad at you and try to take it out on you. Not good. Take the animal to a vet? Vet won't take it without knowing who to bill. Am I going to pay for someone elses pet? I probably would, but most would or could not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is it's a no win situation for a driver that hits an animal.

As for those that go out of their way to hit animals? Well I will just leave it there.

And Mikey, I'm talking about peoples pets, not birds.

I agree, What would happen if they swerved to miss the dog, and God forbid hit the little girl instead. I care very much for my dog, but it's still dog. Not a very big loss in anyones book. The driver should have stopped, 100%. My dog has never gotten free, and I hope she never does.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back