Donations for John "Supercar" Hargraves

I intend to hold the funds sent to me until we find out if there are any additional needs, (there does not seem to be any surviving family). Once that has been determined we will donate the remainder to the American Stroke Association.

We have offered an alternative for the benefit of those that might prefer to donate directly to the association as opposed to sending money to me.

HV SRT said:
Are the donations to the John Hargraves memorial fund going to the family for expences or to the American Stroke Association as one big donation from the VTCOA? I'm more interested in our family than a tax deduction.

I agree with Don on this one. Not interested in the tax deduction, so I will send my money to Roy.

Got a lot going on right now Roy, so it will probably be sometime over the weekend before I get this to you.

Prof said:
I will be honored to collect the donations for the John Hargraves memorial fund from VTCOA.

Send your contribuitons to PayPal:

[email protected]

or if you prefer, send your contributions directly to the American Stroke Association (a subsidiary of the American Heart Association):

https://donate.americanheart.org/ec...SCAQ?campaignId=&site=Stroke&itemId=prod20002

If you donate to the American Stroke Association directly you will be able to deduct the donation as a charitable contribution.

Roy,

Just sent a paypal. Thanks for being the point on this. You are doing a great service for us all.

-jeff

Roy, Looks like several of us are going to try to attend the service. Do you think the guys would want to send some flowers?

FATJACK said:
Roy, Looks like several of us are going to try to attend the service. Do you think the guys would want to send some flowers?

Hey Jack when and where is the service?

IH8CHVYS said:
Hey Jack when and where is the service?

Hey Buddy, Monday Sept. 7th @ 5:00 Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Lawrenceville, Ga. 770-962-3100.
Several of us are going to try to be there, maybe you can come??

sent a little something roy, wish i could do more right now.

FATJACK said:
Hey Buddy, Monday Sept. 7th @ 5:00 Tim Stewart Funeral Home, Lawrenceville, Ga. 770-962-3100.
Several of us are going to try to be there, maybe you can come??

I'll be there!

Those attending...we greatly appreciate your efforts to represent our family at John's funeral.

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back