Donations for John "Supercar" Hargraves

viperhauler said:
i don't mean to sound like this is gonna sound... but...i'm confused....

i obviously don't know what hands john had in what pots, but why are we sending money to the stroke association when he clearly stated he wanted donations to go to forgotten paws?

or is there two donations????

and roy, what was our final tally?

OCBob suggested that we gather funds for the American Stroke Association...money has been donated for that purpose. It was mentioned that there was a pet fund that John favored.

If someone wants to donate to that it is fine...but this fund was started for the American Stroke Association, and funds were gathered with that understanding.

We have nearly $800 and I am waiting to see if any more contributions come in this week. I will send the check to the American Stroke Association this weekend.

If anyone else wants to contribute, please do so tonight or tomorrow...thanks to all, those who contributed and to all of you who have mourned with us...your thoughts are just as important as the contributions.

Roy

Today I sent an $800 donation to the American Stroke Association, in memory of John T. Hargraves.

The donation was made in the name of The Viper Truck Club of America.

Your donations, memorial posts and efforts in memory of John were greatly appreciated by all concerned.

Rest in Peace Brother John.

Prof said:
Today I sent an $800 donation to the American Stroke Association, in memory of John T. Hargraves.

The donation was made in the name of The Viper Truck Club of America.

Your donations, memorial posts and efforts in memory of John were greatly appreciated by all concerned.

Rest in Peace Brother John.

It never ceases to amaze me what this group can do at times. We may bicker like kids over some issues, but when someone needs help, we are generally there to support them.

And thanks once again to you Roy for taking the time to handle the money. I know I really appreciate it.:rock:

Thanks to everyone that contributed and also to everyone that didn't have the money, but had kind words to say about John. Who knows, our contribution may save someone else's life someday. Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back