Don't run from the police!

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little clip of what i do at work:D Sorry for the crap quality, my little flip camera is all i have at the moment to record it from DVD. Robbery suspect driving a stolen truck. he finally jsut got put away for 13 years. :rock: Roads were wet, as you can see. Drifting a Ford Crown Vic at 75+mph was not fun, looking back on it now.:p

http://sharing.theflip.com/session/da0b914ae426bebc49b713894c9e68ef/video/5763604

Having been a LEO back in the 80s I know how well a Crown Victoria handles in a chase....LOL......has your butt hole opened back up yet?..;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

mucho respect:congrats: :congrats:

Exo said:
I love the "I got you bitch" about half way through.
Yes the grand jury loved that too :D :D :D :dontknow:

and i couldnt post it until the case was resolved.

viperhauler said:
bet that would have been a lot more fun in a charger :D (not to make light, of course;))

be careful out there!!!!!!!
Yes, if i had a Charger back then (or one of the old Chevy Caprice Classics w/ the LT1) i would have been able to play "Tag, You're It" :p But i just couldn't get the Ford to close up the gap to give him a good hit.

Another piece of shit off the street(I hope). Did he get out of it because he had a bad childhood? He could of killed many people with his vehicle.

nice, jersey finest !!! hard at work,

thanks brotha !!!!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FastSRT19 said:
Yes the grand jury loved that too :D :D :D :dontknow:

and i couldnt post it until the case was resolved.

We are starting to get advice from our union lawyers to stop taking pictures at fires and accidents we make in the Houston Fire Dept because it can backfire on us if it goes to court.....we like to hang the pictures up on the wall for ourselves....more of a pride thing than anything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back