Don't run from the police!

hahaha that was a good clip! Yeah, doesn't suprise me that a Ford can't
close the gap though ;):D:D:D:D Awesome work man, Why was the guy
running? Did he have drugs on him or something?

Andrew

Sharpimage said:
hahaha that was a good clip! Yeah, doesn't suprise me that a Ford can't
close the gap though ;):D:D:D:D Awesome work man, Why was the guy
running? Did he have drugs on him or something?

Andrew

Thanks! He just robbed a lady and was driving a stolen truck.

FastSRT19 said:
Thanks! He just robbed a lady and was driving a stolen truck.

ahhhh ok :D hahaha guess he didn't take into account the weather... :dontknow: :D haha

finally watched it the cop chasin drives like a siisy if you ask me should have been a real man and pitted him probably a rookie im sure other than that pretty gay video....

Thanks for what you do.

Standing between us and the bad guys is a very honorable profession.

505'sFastestViper. said:
finally watched it the cop chasin drives like a siisy if you ask me should have been a real man and pitted him probably a rookie im sure other than that pretty gay video....

#1. Sissy? Just doing my job bud...At one point, i hit 115 MPH, in the rain, in a Rear drive crown vic, while talking on the radio, working the sirens, and calling the chase...while avoiding traffic...Pretty good in my book.

#2 The wonderful State of NJ is very strict on what an officer can and can't do in a chase...http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/agguide/vehpurs.htm
So, Pitting a car, while looking good on TV, rarely happens here. If i could have closed up on him, i would have taken a shot at it. I was slip-sliding away the entire time on those curves.

#3 No rookie here, 10 years +

#4 I know you are just trying to get me wound up. :bootyshake: :thefinger:

FastSRT19 said:
#1. Sissy? Just doing my job bud...At one point, i hit 115 MPH, in the rain, in a Rear drive crown vic, while talking on the radio, working the sirens, and calling the chase...while avoiding traffic...Pretty good in my book.

#2 The wonderful State of NJ is very strict on what an officer can and can't do in a chase...http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/agguide/vehpurs.htm
So, Pitting a car, while looking good on TV, rarely happens here. If i could have closed up on him, i would have taken a shot at it. I was slip-sliding away the entire time on those curves.

just dont pull me over for speedin' like your buddys do :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...., damm i need a FOP card !!!

FastSRT19 said:
I can hook you up buddy :p

dont pull my leg now :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

that would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Thanks for the video. I always enjoy seeing in-car stuff - gives us civvies a view into your world at work. I'm married to ex-LEO; I (almost) always enjoyed the stories. Love it when the punks get put away :)

Thank you for your service! :congrats:

FastSRT19 said:

Black1 said:
Just call and donate.... :) Or go online and donate. :rock: They will send you a nifty sticker for the back of your truck. ;) :) :D

http://www.fopdonate.com/?STATE=NJ

:burnout:

i do,,,, :) but i dont get one of tho's niffty little cards, and stickers look goofy on my truck - so there on the wifes charger

well i am 9-0 with this similar situation.... i usually never stop....just me hey my odds are better...i think....anyway the one time they almost got me i wiped it down reported it stolen badda boom badda bing....i will stop if i have not been drinkin but that is hardly ever lol

Great driving Thanks for the vid ....... Ya did good .....

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back