Drive shaft loop

Check out the link in the first post. I'm sure the dyno operator is glad that truck had a loop.

Deleated links

Some of you have posted links to Moes. I have deleated them as Moes does not want to support the Forum by being a Vendor here.

We gave that company a free ride on being a vendor for several months and they chose not to be a vendor here.

I was told that we (the Forum) were not significant enough to make us worth their while.

FSTJACK said:
Some of you have posted links to Moes. I have deleated them as Moes does not want to support the Forum by being a Vendor here.

We gave that company a free ride on being a vendor for several months and they chose not to be a vendor here.

I was told that we (the Forum) were not significant enough to make us worth their while.

We don't need somebody like that anyways.. Business wise:D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Maybe we could get a group buy going...with enough interest?

A group buy will not be possible on any product from Moes untill they become a vendor on this Forum.

FSTJACK said:
A group buy will not be possible on any product from Moes untill they become a vendor on this Forum.

I thought I remembered them being a vendor some time ago but wasnt sure. Thanks for the update. Too bad for them I guess.

Sorry to hear that. I didn't know anything about their "vendor status". :dontknow:

Doesn't change the fact that their drive shaft loop is awesome though. I'll run it on my truck anyways. :p

:rock: :rock: :rock:

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
Hey Moses - you readin this????

B I T E M E
Easy there killer. I happen to know Bob personally.

I can surmise that what was probably meant here was that he probably couldn't recoup the vendor fees on the sale of a few loops. Bob is a good guy and I can't believe he would intentionally slam this forum over vendorship status. No need for a bunch of bandwagon piling on when people don't know him or the whole story (and obviously I don't know the situation either).

I could be wrong but I doubt it on this one. :dontknow:

All things said and done, his loop is an excellent product. Take that for what it's worth. That's all I have to say about it. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back