Dyno tuning this weekend

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clint has arranged for Torrie, from Unleashed Tuning, to come down this weekend and dyno tune his truck and my truck.:rock: Planning on keeping it pretty rich and conservative. :) I just gotta keep Clint away from Torrie while he's doing my truck. If not, he'll probably have him try and get the most power out of it.:D I'm still expecting some pretty good numbers, though.

Bobby said the School bus is getting a phuggin turbo upgrade!!!! SHit!!

SANTEEN said:
Clint has arranged for Torrie, from Unleashed Tuning, to come down this weekend and dyno tune his truck and my truck.:rock: Planning on keeping it pretty rich and conservative. :) I just gotta keep Clint away from Torrie while he's doing my truck. If not, he'll probably have him try and get the most power out of it.:D I'm still expecting some pretty good numbers, though.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
You have guided me well Old Man. :D Who'd a thought 5 months ago, when I got my truck, that it would end up like this. :)

SANTEEN said:
You have guided me well Old Man. :D Who'd a thought 5 months ago, when I got my truck, that it would end up like this. :)
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

WAIT!!!!!!!! old man!???????:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

WAIT!!!!!!!! old man!???????:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Where you guys dynoing the trucks at? Let me know how it goes I will probably using Torrie to tune my truck when I get some bigger injectors if all goes well for me in the next few months. He's been having quit a bit of success tuning the Paxton trucks and has had a lot of positive feed back from his clients.

You got probably the best tuner out there...dont worry about him pushing to hard on the tune...he is also conservative...you will probably be 50+ HP shy of max...

Great guy. Was at our Macon GTG last year.

LitemUp said:
Where you guys dynoing the trucks at? Let me know how it goes I will probably using Torrie to tune my truck when I get some bigger injectors if all goes well for me in the next few months. He's been having quit a bit of success tuning the Paxton trucks and has had a lot of positive feed back from his clients.
Somewhere in Clint's area. Haven't got details yet. Yeah, Torrie seems to be the true "Viper Whisperer".:D

Good luck on the dyno:rock: :burnout:

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet you fuggars when I'm down there next month:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Good luck on the dyno:rock: :burnout:

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet you fuggars when I'm down there next month:D
That would be cool:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back