Exhaust System Help

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I think everybody from out of town will be staying at the Doubletree hotel. Time is set for Saturday night the 9th of May. I am running Bassani headers, cat delete and stock cat-back. Sounds good to me when I get on her. I think I am going to delete my resonator pretty soon to get a little more noise out of her. Oh and I will be at the GTG too.
I have to work on that day. If I get there at about 7, will I be in good shape. Also are you guys doing anything friday night.

BADASS-SRT- said:
I have to work on that day. If I get there at about 7, will I be in good shape. Also are you guys doing anything friday night.

Most of us will be rolling in Friday afternoon/night. I'm sure we'll be getting into something;) We'll be at the track on Sat at 7:rock: come on by

LoveThisTruck said:
Most of us will be rolling in Friday afternoon/night. I'm sure we'll be getting into something;) We'll be at the track on Sat at 7:rock: come on by
That will be perfect then. And I thought I was going to miss this GTG. Hey I have an out of subject question for you. I guess I really don,t care but where do you find the production number on the trucks. I guess it would be cool for me too know what number my truck is.

I will be rolling in Friday afternoon too. For me I am leaning towards the track Friday and whatever else that night. My main reason for going is to race at a track with a low elevation and good DA. So I want to make sure I get more than a couple runs in. Plus I get to see some cool people with bad ass trucks:rock:

I live in California, too....

Go to a muffler shop and have him cut out both sets of cats and weld in straight pipe.... Throw it all in a box and weld it back up when smog time comes.... Then go get a Borla cat back...... Your ears will love you for it....

You'll need to repeat the process every smog day, but it's only a few hundred bucks every coupla years....

This is "the shit" set-up...trust me....

D

Django said:

Go to a muffler shop and have him cut out both sets of cats and weld in straight pipe.... Throw it all in a box and weld it back up when smog time comes.... Then go get a Borla cat back...... Your ears will love you for it....

You'll need to repeat the process every smog day, but it's only a few hundred bucks every coupla years....

D
So far, for me anyways that is the best sounding set up I have heard.

Django said:

D

Couldn't agree more. :rock:

Django said:

D
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showpost.php?p=435119&postcount=2

:)

Back