Extra Parts You Have- List Them Here!

Checking interest

Here are the wheels i talked about earlier. They need to be cleaned up, And am working on that today. $1000.00 + shipping.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 54
JRSVIPR any curb rash? hard to tell from the pics. why you selling? Thanks, Kevin

srt-z-man said:
JRSVIPR any curb rash? hard to tell from the pics. why you selling? Thanks, Kevin
They have just been taking up space in the garage, I went with NR wheels. They do not have any curb rash.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 27
srt-z-man said:
How much would shipping be to 29212?
I honestly do not know, I would have to have the weight of the wheel, And call the shipping company to find out. Probably UPS.:dontknow:

I have a giant boogger i just picked out my left nostril ,,it looks like Moses,or Santa,:dontknow: ,i will sell to a member for a mere price of 12000 dollars :D

Ironhead said:
I have a giant boogger i just picked out my left nostril ,,it looks like Moses,or Santa,:dontknow: ,i will sell to a member for a mere price of 12000 dollars :D
Wow, I just picked a huge one that looks like your avitar , lets make a set and charge an extra .50 cents:p :p :p :D :D :D ;)

I need a wideband and a fuel pressure gauge if anybody has one for sale...

DC Blower Flash and ECM FOR 06 QC SRT-10

I still have my ECM with DC Blower Flash from my truck, 2006, QC.

Make Offer. PM Me.

DSCF0348.jpg

Bosch Premium Oil Filter for SRT-10 - #3402.

New Filter, Never used. If your local, you can come and get it for free.. otherwise pay the shipping cost. I dont remember what I paid for it.

PM Me.

DSCF0350.jpg

Longacre Racing Starter Switch.

Longacre Racing, Flip Up Ignition Switch, and Push Button Starter, with Pilot Light (not shown in picture).

$20.00 plus shipping, NEW NEVER USED, paid around $45 for it.

DSCF0349.jpg

JRSVIPR said:
Here are the wheels i talked about earlier. They need to be cleaned up, And am working on that today. $1000.00 + shipping.
Here is another pic.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 72
I've got a set of painted Silver cal vue mirrors - $175

I've also got 2 VEC II's, one has been upgraded to VEC III (not much difference really unless you're FI'd), one has the extended truck harness I believe, and the other one came out of a Viper so you would need to purchase the harness from Roe, it's $60 or so I think.

Both have extra cards and such. If anyone is interested in them I'll dig em out and see exactly what they have with them.

--wes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back