F/S - Volant CAI and Factory Airbox

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a mint condition Volant CAI with 1k miles on it, and a factory airbox.
$225 for the Volant $40 for stock Airbox plus shipping. Make an offer
1056-last-pics-004.jpg

Last edited:
Volant is sold to Venomous1. He is doing a definitive drag strip test on the Volant, and post numbers.

OEM is sold pending funds to Chargerman

Volant is sold to Venomous1. He is doing a definitive drag strip test on the Volant, and post numbers.

OEM is sold pending funds to Chargerman

PAID IN FULL, LOL! Will let all the people know the results as I have been wanting to test this for years. I have tried modified factory box, K&N filter, and now the K&N FIPK and logically the Volant should work, I wanna see real world! I have heard soo many take them off and sell them, and I may eventually do the same, but I have to see firsthand whether it helps or hinders.;)

PAID IN FULL, LOL! Will let all the people know the results as I have been wanting to test this for years. I have tried modified factory box, K&N filter, and now the K&N FIPK and logically the Volant should work, I wanna see real world! I have heard soo many take them off and sell them, and I may eventually do the same, but I have to see firsthand whether it helps or hinders.;)

I will tell you, changing a tps and iac valve while it is installed is a motherfucker!

Awesome. Cant wait for more feedback from someone that accually will take there truck to the track and whip her down the strip a few times

Im willing to bet you couldnt find a mosquito wing in it. Its immaculate. Gerbildriller didnt even drive the truck. Too afraid to get beat by mustangs i think

LMFAO! Mustangs do sound intimidating and have for years with the aid of FLOWMASTERS, lol. They just can't back the bark;)

Man i love whoopen up rustangs. First race was against a 2005 Mustang GT. Tore that azz up from the jump when i made it to the next red light i could barley see him in the rear view. Was a good kill because he was showing off in front of his girl in the passenger seat.

2nd Mustang GT kill was against a 2009 Mustang GT bullet and on take off he hung fo a sec with me slowely pulling away from him but bout time i was in 3rd i had 2 lengths on em.

hhahaha, have smoked many mustangs. i just didnt see a need to tear the truck up everytime i got it out. was just fine puttin arund. i got looks, nods, and thumbs up for the truck alone without acting like a fool on the public streets. but, yeah. she has at least 6 mustang kills. i didd however get demolished by Roush. but he jumped the gun. proly would have lost anyways cus he was pretty much spinnin the tires upthrough second gear.

But, i am intrigued to see the findings on this Volant. i will tell you this. I felt more of a seat of the pants differecne from the Volant then i did from the headers and sct combined. I did however swap it from the stock air filter. it looked pretty clean. but maybe the results would have been different if i had swapped it from a K'n'N dop in. i

Heck I was gonna offer you $100 to burn it and video tape it.. casue thats all they are good for,, or they are also good for decreasing your power up to 10hp.. thats a bonus..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back