FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

You know what, i'm not sure that time of the year. A track a little closer to me has it on friday nights. I'll have to check and see.

We could always go to this friday night, it's exit 45 on i-10 and pc exits are about 110 ish.. so 45 mins on the interstate and about 20 mins from the hotels to the interstate.. breakaway is a good 45 mins from PC also.. so maybe 25-30 more mins of a drive and it's only $15 and track prep is pretty decent. Would make for a good cruise!

http://www.emeraldcoastdragway.com/schedule.php

spyder1337 said:
Noone goes to breakaway really, it would be cheaper if we just went there for the test and tune, we'd be more than the majority and only pay 15 bucks..
Breakaway's test n tune is on Sunday and that is when most people will be heading home.:dontknow:

Well I just found I might not have the chance to come down. I am a Black Belt Martial arts user in the Marine Corps and I was selected to become a Instructor or rahter go through the instructors course at Headquarters Marine Corps. Which would have been great and graduated the Monday the week of Panama and now they pushed it back a week to start sept 14th and not start on the 7th as planned. WTF? It is the Marine Corps but I will let ya'll know

Big Worm said:
Well I just found I might not have the chance to come down. I am a Black Belt Martial arts user in the Marine Corps and I was selected to become a Instructor or rahter go through the instructors course at Headquarters Marine Corps. Which would have been great and graduated the Monday the week of Panama and now they pushed it back a week to start sept 14th and not start on the 7th as planned. WTF? It is the Marine Corps but I will let ya'll know

Congrats Worm! That's awesome! Do what you gotta do bro! Damn priorities!

Big Worm said:
big worm....

don't turn into a BIG TURD....get your priorities right:D :D :D

let me know what's up bro!

hate to do it but im out of this one ,,i got too many pots in the fire right now ,plus after making three of these east coast GTG,s and over 4000 miles i plan on sticking closer to home for now ,,:mad:

But you guys are welcome to come here in october for the gtg at the beach !:rock:

Ironhead said:
hate to do it but im out of this one ,,i got too many pots in the fire right now ,plus after making three of these east coast GTG,s and over 4000 miles i plan on sticking closer to home for now ,,:mad:

But you guys are welcome to come here in october for the gtg at the beach !:rock:
Pussy Bitch!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well the LOVEBUGS are here in the Panhandle of Florida! Maybe they have invaded early enough to be gone by the end of the month!

viperhauler said:
what are those?????:dontknow:
Nasty buggers. If left on your paint too long, will actually eat through your clear coat. If they get on your truck on the way too Panama, find a car wash as soon as you get there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back