FALL 09 PANAMA GTG SEPT 24-27TH

SANTEEN said:
Nasty buggers. If left on your paint too long, will actually eat through your clear coat. If they get on your truck on the way too Panama, find a car wash as soon as you get there.

We all spent hours on our trucks at the race track last year washing them off!

I think Rain-X makes a spray on product that makes them very easy to remove.You apply it before you get on the road and then wash the bugs off a lot easier when you arrive.

Sorry iron skittles will def miss ya buddy:(

but friday evening we will try to do a car show I guess, and track time? not sure what amtrucker found out, but we will go with whatever he suggest.

Thanks Paul:rock:

Ok guys, I wont be there for the entire weekend but will be there on Fri and Sat. My fiancee has to be at work Sat night and it seems we are going to be back in PCB in Oct for our honeymoon. Im pretty familiar with PCB and I know where Moonspinner is at but where is the track at?

weedahoe said:
Ok guys, I wont be there for the entire weekend but will be there on Fri and Sat. My fiancee has to be at work Sat night and it seems we are going to be back in PCB in Oct for our honeymoon. Im pretty familiar with PCB and I know where Moonspinner is at but where is the track at?
I am not sure exactly when we are going to the track bud, let me get back in the game and will let ya know,

LOLOL but tell momma that if your there sat night you may not make it home sunday bud:D

I just dumped about 700 in parts and material for a quad bi-xenon setup for the headlights. That plus Pacesetter LTs sitting in the living room and a much desired Sidewinder cam change planned is really setting me back.

On top of all of that we are getting married in Oct and spending 4d/3n in PCB at the Origin at Seahaven on Front Beach rd.

So between that plus truck work, im thankful to even be coming in Sept. I just did a 26gal to a 35gal fuel tank swap so needless to say, even though I can go further, it does cost more (kinda).

But LMK for sure cause Id love to see some nice rigs.

hook up with some of the fellas here bud, we got a few that I dont think have roommates yet, it will def decrease the cost of staying,

sounds like ya got a killer rig:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Very glad to have ya bud, I hope next year, which I am allready thinking on it, but I would love to have a much bigger crowd.

I would like to stay with the Dodge crew, srt 8s , hemis, so on, but we may also do a ford , chevy, dodge deal also:rock:

Stinker said:
Sorry iron skittles will def miss ya buddy:(

but friday evening we will try to do a car show I guess, and track time? not sure what amtrucker found out, but we will go with whatever he suggest.

Thanks Paul:rock:

Breakaway's (about an hour away) test n tune day is Sunday. They have bracket racing on Saturday.

Emerald Coast speedway's (about 1:50 away) test n tune is Friday.

Track rental at Emerald Coast is too much.

Emerald Coast Speedway (aka Holt) opens for its TNT at 6pm and there is usually a crowd. The owner said he would treat us like royalty though and give us our own staging lane and let us run together if we wanted.

I was thinking of calling Holt back and seeing what they would charge if they opened the track about 3 hours early for just us. Then we can run against each other and then run against the rest of the crew that night. Don't know if they will go for it though.

Let me know what you think.

amtrucker22 said:
Breakaway's (about an hour away) test n tune day is Sunday. They have bracket racing on Saturday.

Emerald Coast speedway's (about 1:50 away) test n tune is Friday.

Track rental at Emerald Coast is too much.

Emerald Coast Speedway (aka Holt) opens for its TNT at 6pm and there is usually a crowd. The owner said he would treat us like royalty though and give us our own staging lane and let us run together if we wanted.

I was thinking of calling Holt back and seeing what they would charge if they opened the track about 3 hours early for just us. Then we can run against each other and then run against the rest of the crew that night. Don't know if they will go for it though.

Let me know what you think.
sounds like a winner Paul, call holt and let me know , otherwise we will shoot over to emerald and get some cool ass treatment:rock:

and then a truck show on saturday:rock:

man im getting excited cuz holt is only 10 minutes away from the house! looks like i will be going to the races after all:rock:

Stinker said:
hey its the meds, I have an excuse now:D
Is that the excuse you're gonna keep using. Maybe you should get Joanne back on here. :D

chubby
EDDIE AND DAWN
STINKER AND THE BOSS
FATJACK AND BETTY
GRIFFSRT AND SPRINGS DRUNK BABE
IRONHEAD and BECKY
AMTRUCKER22 AND THE POP
WALBERT and BETH
VIPERHAULER AND ALISHA
FSTJACK
SANTEEN AND JOY
BAD-RC