Fang Art from HotRodMike!

I was over at Mikes place a couple weekends back and saw the window in progress. Mike does some pretty cool stuff out there and I may have to get him to use his portable machine on my back window. Now if I can get the wife to let me part with some of my money he will be painting my stripes before long. We did see another red QC driving down the hwy last week and she yelled oh my god there is a truck exactly like yours. I replied yep they made a few others, her reply was well I have never seen one. I told her that we couldnt have another exactly like mine running around so I needed stripes.

Chris

Chris I like your style...and your taste in painters is flawless too. I am thinking about a trip to see HotRodMike just to get more black on my black SC! Maybe some ghost flames...but haven't decided yet...

If you don't mind me asking, what'd that set ya back?

I want my side mirrors etched with "OBJECTS IN REARVIEW MIRROR ARE LOSING"

:eek: :eek: Gee guys thanks for the complements
Crooked shit I hope so what you think I 'm an f'ing house painter :D
Coulda been all that Mexican smoke that blew up :dontknow:
That glass is kind of a pain as it has a taper to to it so alot determins how it rides in the track to be perfectly straight and each truck being a hair off could make it off . Only perfect way is to lay out the lines on the truck to match the tracks . I'm glad it made it ,but I know the wife has been packing glass for many years and never lost a piece .
Glad You liked it Roy ,and the Lady too now thats impressive ROFLMAO being most of the work in glass is for Females ,guys only seem to like the flames and stuff I airbrush after etching .
Thanks also go out to Begood /Bill for adding the window to the mix to make this happen more flawlessly and cheaper too .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Roz-SRT said:
If you don't mind me asking, what'd that set ya back?

I want my side mirrors etched with "OBJECTS IN REARVIEW MIRROR ARE LOSING"

Pricing is up to HotRodMike. This is a prototype and he will need to know what you want done. I think once you decide on what you want on the glass Mike can price it for you...its worth a lot more than I paid I will tell you that, and I will also tell you that I paid more than he asked!

I think Mike has a great idea here and if any of you really want a personalized truck this is the way to be sure to have it.

Roy

Awesome!!!

That looks fantastic!! (Had to find a word no one had used yet:D)

Super job mike! I can see these becoming very popular!

:rock:

Remember folks, this is the design I asked Mike to make for me, if others want it it will be fine, but if you want a Sneaky Pete with "L Killer" under it then ask Mike...he can do what you want...get creative...

Supercharged

Billy,
You need to get your beast supercharged so you can proudly get that cool ass window! (But don't ask me to help pay for it.)
Cat.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back