Fang Art from HotRodMike!

I could be wrong on this but as I was looking for some thing in the manual ,I swear I saw lens removal on the mirrors and it looked cliped in . If that were the case it would be fairly simple .
Lettering is pretty basic and I can get down to the size of the print for the ingrediant label on a bottle of wine ,much smaller than the font on the passenger mirror .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

that's pretty small! for a big graphic like that I'd cut it out with vinyl and use glass etching creme. no need to take the glass off!

looks good though!

Hotrodmike said:
I could be wrong on this but as I was looking for some thing in the manual ,I swear I saw lens removal on the mirrors and it looked cliped in . If that were the case it would be fairly simple .
Mike- I just checked the manual. The side view mirrors *are* just clipped in.
If you could get the original lettering off cleanly, that'd be a sweet mod. :)

AWDisuzu said:
for a big graphic like that I'd cut it out with vinyl and use glass etching creme. no need to take the glass off!
After looking at your avatar, you might want to be careful. Don't mix up etching cream with any of the other "creams" you may have around the house.
:D :D :D

i have lots of cremes!

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Kevan said:
Looks sweet Roy!

Roz- I like your idea with the mirrors. :)

Thanks man!! You covered it in your next post. . .

You'd have to remove the original letter and replace it. The driver's mirror is blank already. :D

Hotrodmike said:
Lettering is pretty basic and I can get down to the size of the print for the ingrediant label on a bottle of wine ,much smaller than the font on the passenger mirror .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

You have a PM Mike. :)

I'm sure you could use etch cream but I'm not into acid etching .Now if you can cut letters small enough for a mirror as the factory font is about 0.2" and still look good and crisp, you a better man than me <VBG> and I been cutting resist for about 15+ years .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back