Finally Did the Wheels and Calipers .....

nycstev said:
Thats Gatorade Red:D

Looks sweet Jimbo!

Yea it is that color ..... Thanks Stevy

Hey where the heck are the pics of the lowered ride >>>>>>>> :dontknow:

JimTeTe said:
Yea it is that color ..... Thanks Stevy

Hey where the heck are the pics of the lowered ride >>>>>>>> :dontknow:

Its not com-pletely lowered yet. Must cut off those bumpstops and then do a wheel alignment:D

Looks awesome,:rock: :rock: :rock:
Wheel cleaner and time takes its toll on the calipers.My truck will be up on jack stands for awhile,And one of the upgrades will include the calipers and rotors.I am hoping they turnout as good as yours!!!!:D :D :D

Venom Power, after seeing the calipers on your silver truck, I bought a kit for myself. Does one kit include everything needed for all 4 calipers?

spdrcrj said:
Venom Power, after seeing the calipers on your silver truck, I bought a kit for myself. Does one kit include everything needed for all 4 calipers?

Yes it does, but it's working time if I remember was like 90 minutes. So you can do all 4 with a little left but it will cure and you won't be able to use the balance. So I was moving, getting one cleaned and painted about 20 minutes each. But like ya said ....... worth the effort, and they clean up great as well ... Good luck.

Big Worm said:
I am thinking about redoing mine, i just did them, but just change the front to BLACK and keep the back RED? what do you fellas think.
TNVIPER said:
I intend to eventially paint both front & back black on mine...
I too have thought about going all black with mine. I'm a big stealth fan but something is holding me back on this "blackout" job. They're just too cool and performance orientated to cover up. People see red and know what they are, especially being as big as our brakes are lol. If you guys do take the plunge, please post some photos.

:)

ntw0rk said:
Looks great!!

Who's coming to do mine!! I'll buy the paint and the Gatorade!! ;)

HERE I AM!!!! :willy: :star: :ciao:

And don't worry about the BEER. ;) Free room and board for the night, all tools included, just bring the supplies. :)

Just painted my calipers gloss red. Got custom "viper" decals to be put on front and rear calipers also. on the rears i got them to contour the lettering to fit on the inch wide rounded piece. I'll post pics in 2 weeks. takes him a week to make i guess:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back