First day at Maxton

BIG NANA said:
Damn... Get the paint gun Quick!!
Tell you what I really like not that my opinion counts for anything. But I will give it to you anyway. You set the record and it's very refreshing to see you did it and are not an arrogant Prick about it as well. Stay humble Bro, it serves you much better and from what I have seen of you I like you. I join the others and thank you for being genuine and Congratulate you on a outstanding achievement...You should be proud Bro :rock:

Congratulations. I think you really represented all of us and made us proud of owning our trucks. I'm sure like many here, we have been silently watching your progress and glad you came back with the record. Way to go!

Well, I appreciate that, and I really mean it when I say that I have learned alot and have enjoyed the interaction between you guys and it makes it more fun to do these things. If i had not told all of you I was going to do this in april, I might have wussed out because of the weather, but I felt like I had to stand by my goals and word. I sure hope I'm able to do it again in October. I really want that world record.

TheSickness said:
Tell you what I really like not that my opinion counts for anything. But I will give it to you anyway. You set the record and it's very refreshing to see you did it and are not an arrogant Prick about it as well. Stay humble Bro, it serves you much better and from what I have seen of you I like you. I join the others and thank you for being genuine and Congratulate you on a outstanding achievement...You should be proud Bro :rock:

did anyone else catch the hidden meaning there?

I just caught my tag line under my avatar.... It's hard to type with these damn water drops in my way.... THANKS SO MUCH To EVERYBODY, REALLY!! Damn, you don't know how much that means.!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back