First post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found that the cable your talking about did not go over the pulley. I fixed it and went out on a little spin. HOLY CRAP!!! Now that's what I've been missing the last 4000 miles. Thanks guys, you just saved me a trip to the dealer and gave me a woody.

lightningeater said:
I just found that the cable your talking about did not go over the pulley. I fixed it and went out on a little spin. HOLY CRAP!!! Now that's what I've been missing the last 4000 miles. Thanks guys, you just saved me a trip to the dealer and gave me a woody.

That's Great!!
I was just outside taking these pictures to show you exactly that issue.

Glad you're back on the fast side!

We are in trouble now...we have the resident Geek, solving performance problems...next Stinker will become our chaplin and Sickness will will start looking at Silverback's cameltoe posts!

Prof said:
We are in trouble now...we have the resident Geek, solving performance problems...next Stinker will become our chaplin and Sickness will will start looking at Silverback's cameltoe posts!

Hey!!:argh:

I resemble that remark!! :p

:D:D:D

Welcome to the forum !

Now that you have found the stock power and got a grin back on your face :D

You are going to need to: Upgrade your shifter, clutch, master/slave, complete exhaust upgrade, CAI, drop kit, bump steer, sway bar links, Caltracs, super charger, Vec3, swap out the rear end, slicks and throw out the stock stereo system ;)

I tell you what guys, I just took about an 1/8" of the stock rubber and it feels great. The magnaflow goes on tomorrow, K/N (any other suggestions?) hopefully soon and a blower in the near future as long as the new business goes well. Thanks again for all the help. Ya'll have made feel really welcome.

lightningeater said:
I tell you what guys, I just took about an 1/8" of the stock rubber and it feels great. The magnaflow goes on tomorrow, K/N (any other suggestions?) hopefully soon and a blower in the near future as long as the new business goes well. Thanks again for all the help. Ya'll have made feel really welcome.

:burnout: Sweeeeeet!!!

Get some video or pics of that!!! Just not a ticket!!:rock:

yes brothers we are gathered together here today to welcome new brother into our frternity,

let us welcome him with our loving open arms,

let us keep him safe from all naysayers of our quick and lustful heritage

now let us bow our heads and pray

dear lord keep our new brother safe,

keep his clutch stiff and strong,

give him the capability to mod at will,

and please keep him safe and in front of all fords

amen

Stinker said:
yes brothers we are gathered together here today to welcome new brother into our frternity,

let us welcome him with our loving open arms,

let us keep him safe from all naysayers of our quick and lustful heritage

now let us bow our heads and pray

dear lord keep our new brother safe,

keep his clutch stiff and strong,

give him the capability to mod at will,

and please keep him safe and in front of all fords

amen

He said keep his clutch STIFF! :rofl::rofl:

:D:D:D

Hey STANK!!!!

whatup bo's

up here in slo ohio ,20degrees,piggin on ice cream, wonderin if my ride will ever com home!lolololo

hey bud! welcome to the house of ill repute!

lightningeater said:

Rock N Roll my friend!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Thats why you gotta love this forum!!! Guaranteed the dealer would not have solved this issue so fast!!!!

Welcome to the RBC dude!!

patrick

Did you check the linkage at the motor...the cable might have slipped over the retainer??

linkage3.jpg

linkage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back