FNG in Chesapeake VA (Freeking New Guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rock: Welcome to the forum - nice ride :rock:

Thanks to all of you, just checked in again and all of a sudden there were 3 pages of individuals saying welcome, THANK YOU ALL.

Many questions from you about both my ride and me. I will start with the truck.

Bought the one owner truck last month 11 NOV 08 from a Ford dealer in NC saw it on the NET and went to get it. The original owner was as big on maintenance as I am so it is still in “Showroomâ€￾ Condition with 26,800 miles.

I only have one MOD planned at present and that would be the MOPAR CAI with the MOPAR Ram Air Box that dumps air right over the CAI. That will be sometime in April (my Bday present to myself). At some time in the next year I will need tires and I currently plan to get the TOYO Proxes ST.

Now to me. I am originally from UP State South Carolina (Greenville, Anderson, and Pickens) area. Lived there until I went into the navy for 20 years (stationed all over the world but used Virginia as “Home Baseâ€￾) Retired from the navy in Jan 2002. Currently work for a Govt Contractor and repair computers and network hardware for the navy.

Anything else you want to know just ask, will be happy to share

Once again Thank you all for making me feel welcome.

BTW here are my 3 "Children" in order 200 SRT8 "Beast", Aspen "Big Dog" SRT10 "Wolf"

Attachments

• View Walking out the Door.JPG
    View Walking out the Door.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 21
If you have 3 pages then you need to change your setting to 40 posts per page. This is page 1 for me.

Da1Chief said:
Hello to everyone,

I purchased my 06 Mineral Gray QC SRT10 last month and have totally enjoyed every minute I have owned it. I added Sirius and Uconnect (used the “Jetâ€￾ cable harness and parts so I could get the “Factory Installedâ€￾ look) to it about 2 weeks ago. I already had the REC radio head so every thing went flawless. If any of you are considering the Uconnect upgrade I highly suggest it. I added a “Viper SRT-10â€￾ front windshield banner and a set of Wolf Eyes on the rear window just the past weekend.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and offer an invitation to anyone who drops by the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk area to give me a shout.

Sandy

Welcome..Va Beach, Indian Lakes area here...

welcome Sandy.
Great looking truck, like the wolf detail...
Enjoy yr stay with the rest of the family:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back