Folks, please say a prayer for my dad......

ntw0rk said:
"Lord Bless and protect Ricardo Sr. In his time of need Lord, stand by his side. Take his hand Dear Lord and walk with him through the pain. God we pray that you would protect him from suffering, and comfort his family in this time of great need. In Jesus name, Amen"

God Bless you and your family.
A beautiful prayer ntwOrk! God Bless Ricardo Sr.,one and all.

We will certainly be praying for him and your family during this difficult time.
God's blessings to your Dad, and I hope they can get his pain under control, and find a solution to his problem.:eek:

My family and me are really thankful for your prayers. He seems to be sleeping peacefully now.

Lord let it be your will.

Please keep the prayers coming.

Prayers sent, for your dad, Ricardo Senior. :)

The will of God cannot be denied, we pray for grace in the process and peace with the outcome.

ntw0rk said:
"Lord Bless and protect Ricardo Sr. In his time of need Lord, stand by his side. Take his hand Dear Lord and walk with him through the pain. God we pray that you would protect him from suffering, and comfort his family in this time of great need. In Jesus name, Amen"

God Bless you and your family.
AMEN!

Prof said:
The will of God cannot be denied, we pray for grace in the process and peace with the outcome.

Amen.

Prof said:

I couldn't have put it better................ His Will be done....

God bless you all...............

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back