For Sale: Django 2

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For reasons beyond my control, I am forced to sell my truck.....

2004 Black RC with mods listed on my signature line. Just over 14,000 babied miles. This truck is in primo condition. No issues. Period.

I am considering all serious offers. Please PM me with all offers.....

This is the very first Paxton blown SRT-10 Truck....... The prototype....

Someone's going to get a great deal..... Please do not publish offers on this thread.... PM or call me at (760)945-3438.....

Thanks....

Tim

Buying some property there, Tim

Django said:

2004 Black RC with mods listed on my signature line. Just over 14,000 babied miles. This truck is in primo condition. No issues. Period.

Someone's going to get a great deal..... Please do not publish offers on this thread.... PM or call me at (760)945-3438.....

Thanks....

Tim

D I'm sorry But Why I thought this was truck was part of your collection. :dontknow:

WTF is this world coming to, a truely sad day Bozz, anything I can do to help:dontknow: Let me know if I can be of assistance:D :confused:

I have a shit load of guitars and a motorcyle for sale as well................

The bike is a 2004 Kawasaki ZZR1200 with only 650 miles on it..... It has a new Corbin seat and will go to the highest bidder..... The title is clear.....

D

Django said:
I have a shit load of guitars and a motorcyle for sale as well................

The bike is a 2004 Kawasaki ZZR1200 with only 650 miles on it..... It has a new Corbin seat and will go to the highest bidder..... The title is clear.....

D
Tim Brother is everything ok with the old Lady?????? why selling everything

Wifey said:
WTF is this world coming to, a truely sad day Bozz, anything I can do to help:dontknow: Let me know if I can be of assistance:D :confused:
I knew she would have your nutz for this. Get'em Wifey!:D

Dude, you can't leave! Brief it up, maybe we can help in some fashion?

Post some pics and details on the guitars.I might be interested in one.

Really want a Guild D35 acoustic.(simply can't afford a Martin)

ILtemprd said:
you have got to be shitin me Timbo..??:(

All I can reveal is that I am heavily into real estate and I've taken a fkng bath......

Everything must go............... I think all but 2 or 3 of my guitars included.....

D

Django said:

Thanks....

Tim

i thought it was vortech supercharged not paxton???? sig says vortech

Good luck Tim, I hope things turn around for you very soon. Very sorry to hear this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back