For Sale: Django 2

Stinker said:
dont give up hope, it christmas, miracles do happen, things may turn around

Hope is everything. Please Lord Jesus, Shiva, Buddha Help us all. We will keep working are butt off to put food on the table but we need your Help God

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord help us all

Tim, I am so sad to read this, words can't describe. I will offer to help you any way I can. PM me. or call. 631-724-7033(home)

Last edited:
HOT RAM said:
Post some pics and details on the guitars.I might be interested in one.

Really want a Guild D35 acoustic.(simply can't afford a Martin)

Nelson,

I have a lovely Guild D-25M from about 1980.... I used it to lead worship for over 10 yrs.... I sounds simply awesome and has no issues.....

Call me and we can work something out...... (800) 903-9722

Tim

Django said:
Nelson,

I have a lovely Guild D-25M from about 1980.... I used it to lead worship for over 10 yrs.... I sounds simply awesome and has no issues.....

Call me and we can work something out...... (800) 903-9722

Tim

I've been reading a little about Guild's D-25's for a while now (strangely)... The "M" stands for mahogany, yes? :confused: I hear they are even good for fingerstyle and Spanish style playing, which I like (albeit, a little large, being a Dreadnought)... :dontknow:

I also hear they are GREAT guitars.... some say one of the best. :)

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you who've contributed here.....

I do appreciate and covet all your prayers and good wishes.....

The bottom line is that one day you can be on top, with plenty of everything... and then something happens which changes everything.....

What I really need right now is someone who needs a journeyman sales guy who tells (only) the truth to represent their product or service with honesty and class.....

If I have to, I'll start over by bagging groceries at Ralph's.... I've done it before and I can do it again.....

But consider me (as) no longer retired and avidly seeking a good sales position.....

Thanks again to you all..... Nelson, call me..... I have lots of guitars to sell....

Also a beautiful Carr Mercury guitar amp.......... World's greatest tone for lead players....

D

Black1 said:
I've been reading a little about Guild's D-25's for a while now (strangely)... The "M" stands for mahogany, yes? :confused: I hear they are even good for fingerstyle and Spanish style playing, which I like (albeit, a little large, being a Dreadnought)... :dontknow:

I also hear they are GREAT guitars.... some say one of the best. :)

Jake, the M stands for moulded... The back has a bulge in it like an archtop guitar or a violin.....

D

Django said:

What I really need right now is someone who needs a journeyman sales guy who tells (only) the truth to represent their product or service with honesty and class.....

If I have to, I'll start over by bagging groceries at Ralph's.... I've done it before and I can do it again.....

D

If you can move to (wretched) Florida, hell... I'd make you a partner! :eek: You know anything about the Trucking industry? :dontknow: (If not, that's even BETTER :D ;) ).... No Bullshit.

Black1 said:
If you can move to (wretched) Florida, hell... I'd make you a partner! :eek: You know anything about the Trucking industry? :dontknow: (If not, that's even BETTER :D ;) ).... No Bullshit.

The only thing I know about the trucking industry is that cargo goes into them and ya need to run on time without breaking anything......

Oh, and operate at a profit.....

Can you expand to the west coast.....?

D

WTF!!!!?????

Damn Tim!! I can't tell you how badly I feel for you! I wish I was in a better position to help you out, but if I can do anything, just say the word!!

Sincerely....

Ah shit Tim, I am sorry to hear all this. I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel soon. You have been been an honorable member of this site and the other one for some time........one of our finest members.

God bless

patrick

Tim, I am truly so sorry to hear all this bad news. :( Trust me though we know FIRST HAND exactly what you speak of. We were on top of the world one day and BAMMMMMMM, face down the next day. All due to things well beyond our personal control or planning .............

It is bad for our son right now also. He is a draftsman and his wife is going to nursing school (with no income). They are having to move into our home as he has not had enough income to make their ends meet .... some very sad times out there right now :(

If there is anything that we can do for you, please call us anytime. You have our number friend :)

May the Lord provide what we need .............. :rock:

Denise & Jerry :D

Wifey said:
Tim, I am truly so sorry to hear all this bad news. :( Trust me though we know FIRST HAND exactly what you speak of. We were on top of the world one day and BAMMMMMMM, face down the next day. All due to things well beyond our personal control or planning .............

It is bad for our son right now also. He is a draftsman and his wife is going to nursing school (with no income). They are having to move into our home as he has not had enough income to make their ends meet .... some very sad times out there right now :(

If there is anything that we can do for you, please call us anytime. You have our number friend :)

May the Lord provide what we need .............. :rock:

Denise & Jerry :D

MISSISSIPPI.......The land of opportunity, move EAST young men and women!

Django said:
Thanks to all of you who've contributed here.....

I do appreciate and covet all your prayers and good wishes.....

The bottom line is that one day you can be on top, with plenty of everything... and then something happens which changes everything.....

But consider me (as) no longer retired and avidly seeking a good sales position.....

Thanks again to you all..... Nelson, call me..... I have lots of guitars to sell....

Also a beautiful Carr Mercury guitar amp.......... World's greatest tone for lead players....

D

I understand completely...been there and back several times....I do admire your determination to pull out regardless of what needs to be done (bagging groceries)....hang in there...it will get better...

WTF is going on here. D I'm so sorry to hear about the turn of events. Is there anything I can do to help out? Keep your head high and take it a day at a time. Maybe just Maybe things can turn around for you, and I'm praying for thatto happen for you.

Brad

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back