FS:2004 Carbon Balck M3

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK im selling my 2004 carbon Black M3 SMG! It has CPO till Feb. 2010, has new tires Front 245/35/19 and Rear 275/30/19 , New Stop Tech Stage 2 Brakes, and koni shocks with eibach pro kit. The car drives Awsome!

54,XXX Miles
oil changed every 3,000 miles
$26,000 OBO
The car has had service 1 and 2 done!!!!
954-600-3626 Jonathan

sellingm3001.jpg

sellingm3002.jpg

sellingm3003.jpg

sellingm3004.jpg

sellingm3005.jpg

sellingm3006.jpg

sellingm3007.jpg

sellingm3008.jpg

sellingm3009.jpg

sellingm3013.jpg

sellingm3014.jpg

sellingm3015.jpg

sellingm3016.jpg

sellingm3017.jpg

sellingm3018.jpg

Ah, now yer just messing with my emotions..... :argh: :argh: :argh:

Always wanted a E46.... now I don't have the cash. :( :( :( :( Beautiful car, at a GREAT price, Sir. :rock:

Its a really nice car!!! the only reason im selling it is because I just bought a 2009 Shelby GT500 and i also have a motorcycle.

I think I saw your posting on either M3post or M3forum.net. Awesome looking ride bro, good luck with the sale! I was considering an e46, but I think I want an e92 instead. Otherwise I'd hop on this in a second!!!

HDVIPER said:
I think I saw your posting on either M3post or M3forum.net. Awesome looking ride bro, good luck with the sale! I was considering an e46, but I think I want an e92 instead. Otherwise I'd hop on this in a second!!!

Meh.... The V8 is nice... but, that I-Drive shit is fer the birds. :eek:

HDVIPER said:

yeah the other post is on m3forum.net what made you change your mind?

Black1 said:
Meh.... The V8 is nice... but, that I-Drive shit is fer the birds. :eek:

I actually kinda like the idrive. Hey different strokes for different folks. I'll tell ya though winding out that 4L V8 to 8500 rpms is just fuk'n bad ass!!!:D :rock: :burnout:

CubanEvo said:
yeah the other post is on m3forum.net what made you change your mind?

Well, I have ALWAYS wanted an M3 and so, now that I'm in the position to finally be able to get one, I've been having a hard time deciding on which route to go. Clean, low mileage e46, or just go with a brand new, order exactly what I want, e92. I was looking all over for an e46 and I saw yours, as well as many, many others. So I decided on a test drive of the e92 just to see what it's like and I absolutely fell IN LOVE! Now, I'm just holding off for the right car at the right price.

Like I said though, you've got a nice ride there, good luck with the sale my man. ;)

Last edited:
HDVIPER said:
I actually kinda like the idrive. Hey different strokes for different folks. I'll tell ya though winding out that 4L V8 to 8500 rpms is just fuk'n bad ass!!!:D :rock: :burnout:

Well, I have ALWAYS wanted an M3 and so, now that I'm in the position to finally be able to get one, I've been having a hard time deciding on which route to go. Clean, low mileage e46, or just go with a brand new, order exactly what I want, e92. I was looking all over for an e46 and I saw yours, as well as many, many others. So I decided on a test drive of the e92 just to see what it's like and I absolutely fell IN LOVE! Now, I'm just holding off for the right car at the right price.

Like I said though, you've got a nice ride there, good luck with the sale my man. ;)

me personally for the dollar would pick the e46 m3 any day over the e 92.
The smg on m3 e46 is the best one of them all and works very well. The looks and sounds of this car are hands down the best.

As far as being faster then 10, well It will take some practice with the smg before that can be done.

FerrariTruck said:
me personally for the dollar would pick the e46 m3 any day over the e 92.
The smg on m3 e46 is the best one of them all and works very well. The looks and sounds of this car are hands down the best.

As far as being faster then 10, well It will take some practice with the smg before that can be done.

I can understand that, to each their own though really. I fell in love with the looks of the e92, not that the e46 is ugly at all (I loved the look when they came out!) But, now, they just look a little "dated" for a lack of a better term.

Have you guys driven one with the DCT yet? That thing is soooo silky smooth... :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back